Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
91 years ago i think...i remember ever since i was atleat 6
Guest_Anonymous
hello everyone... im andy..so called Skitz.... im 15...i remember when i was 6 and first heard of titanic....it amazed me...still does... and i just got to thinkin bout it...so i came here....i got luv for all those poor ppl that died...cuz right now i know that 91 years ago about an hour from now...the titanic sunk..and all those poor ppl...much love to there spirits and family...may the titanic never be forgotten...much love to them
Posted on: 2003/4/15 4:04
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Hello Andy ...

Yes ...it was a very sad time indeed. There were at least 14 people aboard from where I live - Winnipeg and was here that Eva Hart & her parents were to settle. This city lost a family in that who could have contributed much. The street I live on noe & even grew up on is the Carpathia after the rescue ship and my elementary school was Carpathia school. I actually found it on the internet! There's a little trivia to introduce myself to this site. Hope to talk to you and others a lot more! :) Tam
Posted on: 2003/4/16 2:47
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
thats cool, u have aim , yahoo, or msn or somtin? it would be cool to talk to ya
Posted on: 2003/4/17 1:21
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
I remember hearing about it when I was about six-ish. I am also 15. There is a pub near me that is named "The Eva Hart" which I think is quite good.
Posted on: 2003/8/24 23:42
  •  beach_babe_lea
      beach_babe_lea
hi

From
Group:
Registered Users
hi ,
ever since i heard of the titanic i thought who was to blame? i would of hated 2 be their families and still now i feel for them and what they may have gone through losing a real loved one or ones.
Posted on: 2003/8/25 12:11
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
I'm going away from the topic but kinda relates to the person above me because I would like to know how it felt to know that the ship that was titled "unsinkable" was actually sinking. Also, I would like to know what most people thought about a that time.

I'm not being disrespectful, by the way. I just think it would be interesting to find out the above things.
Posted on: 2003/8/25 22:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.