•  clinton
      clinton
Re: Was it the Titanic

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bell wrote:

Everyone is intitle of their opinion in a democracy and on this site, people have constructivly critisied each other on possible theroys. So in that respect I don't believe insulting them is the way to go. The gentleman am refering to is that which you quoted. I also don't like the reference to the moon has nothing to do with Titanic in the least.

'Who knows maybe Elvis and Adolf is having a drink on the Titanic as we speak'

Clinton I don't think that joke is in good taste.

Dear Bell,

Did you know that there are conspiracy theorist groups who believe that Elvis Prestley and Adolph Hitler, and even Marilyn Monroe for that matter, are still alive? If my comment about these historical figures as well as Sundance's comment about the Moon landing has offended you then I do believe you are over sensitive. We are actively discussing this theory and yes, giving our democratic views as you put it. My point was that: If there are people out there who do believe the Titanic switch theory, (And your name was never mentioned as being a member of this group) then maybe we should bring them together with the other conspiracy groups such as the ones who believe that princess Diana did not die in a car crash. Then the whole group can start a new theory. A theory stating that Elvis, Adolph, Marilyn and Diana are all happily having tea onboard the switched Titanic right now. I don't see how this comment can "insult" you as you so clearly put it. It seems to me that you feel insulted with everyone who does not share your views...not very democratic of you at all.

And that is not an insult but merely an observation...
Peace to you my friend,
Posted on: 2005/9/18 13:46
Create PDF from Post Print

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
I just noticed this.........but I could swear I answer this months ago, maybe it was deleted. Anyway, the intimindation I felt from this member was in the way in which he put his case for it. And I was in the frame of mind, ok Perhaps i am taking this too far, but i recieved many a PM from members backing my asumptions that sundance was out to discredit my views.

Sorry to bring this up again

ciao
Posted on: 2005/11/26 14:14
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
indeed bell

he is a 50 year old phaoedophile
Posted on: 2005/11/26 20:44
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Wow i go away for 4 days and the whole place explodes.

Sundance calm down. I also think it is the Titanic down there. even the conspiracy theorrist have that same nagging doubt.
I personally like people who disagree and have there own theories. This does not mean though that i have to agree with them!

I personally respect Bell greatly this person has a wealth of knowledge that i can only envy.
AND I AM SURE MANY PEOPLE HERE WILL AGREE WITH ME.!!!!!

Cheers all.
Shaun.
Posted on: 2005/11/27 23:39

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
They were not switched! Oh my gosh, why on earth would anyone believe something so stupid. Bell, please, you are obviously smart, please help me out on this one! Is there no proof that it was indeed the Titanic? If it wasn't then everyone get ready for them to have to change the name of everything including this website and me to have to take down all my posters and rip up the seven hour research project I did for my own purposes! If they were switched then everything I know and believe in is a lie! And if they were switched then they scrapped the Titanic. Why on earth would they switch?! Why I ask you! WHY??!! I'm sorry. Just a little breakdown. It just doesn't make any sense to me. In my own opinion, the Titanic was the Titanic and the Olympic was the Olympic. No switch. They scrapped the Olympic after many years of service and the Titanic struck an iceberg at 11:40 on April 14 and sank to the bottom of the North Atlantic. People, since I was little I have been more than curiouis about the fate of this ship and I would hate to know that I have been lied to for so long. Please, tell me that this is the most stupid thing that you have heard too. I mean, then the whole purpose of this website is pointless and we need to start calling it the Olympic instead of the Titanic which we have been calling it for so long! Does anyone think I am overreacting? If you do, then feel free to post your opinions altough I am sure you will do so with or without my permission. This is a free website after all. I can't understand why things have to be the way they are though. I mean, who was the one who started this that made me so mad? And why on earth did this set me off? People, I am so sorry about this. I really need some sleep.
Posted on: 2005/11/28 0:21

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic65 wrote:
They were not switched! Oh my gosh, why on earth would anyone believe something so stupid...

I think part of the explanation is that there are many gullible people out there who haven't critically analysed Gardiner's theory; another part is the insatiable appetite for conspiracies experienced in the western world, particularly since the 1990s.

Best wishes,

Mark.
Posted on: 2005/11/28 14:03

From Santo domingo,DR and New york
Group:
Registered Users
I'm sure that titanic was never change to olympic.
Posted on: 2005/11/29 4:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.