GooseGrl172
Re: Similarities

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Orion wrote:
Rose,

I am from Ireland and I find your comments hurtful. Maybe there were US administrative failure but you shouldn't tell the citizens of America that they got what they deserved. Why do you think Americans are naive and petty as you wrote.

Thank you. I cant stand it when people make comments about an entire country's population based on the government. That seems naive to me. That's like saying Cuba sucks because of Fidel, yet you see their citizens dancing in the streets now. And personally I dont think anyone deserved to be burned alive, to have their family taken away.
Posted on: 2006/8/6 18:30
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

curious wrote:
I agree with Rose89, i am not saying that America got what they deserved but that they made a big deal out of what was not such a big event. If this tragedy had hapened anywhere else in the world do you think that the event would be broadcasted on over a hundred countries, do you think that for the the months following the event it would still be the highlight on the news? I think that because America is the most powerfull country in the world they expect others to feel sorry for them but do not return the favour.

- Neil

Another asinine comment. The "World' Trade" Centers. You dont think the the destruction of the "World' Trade" Centers should have been broadcasted all over the world? You dont think that was a big deal? The whole world was affected by this event, hence why it was broadcasted all over the world.
Posted on: 2006/8/6 18:35

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Doesnt really matter if it happened in America or not, however as it was the worst terrorist attack in history, you can forgive people for being a bit wound up by it.

Jessica is right, my aunt was made redundent following the event, and we are all the way up in scotland.....
Posted on: 2006/8/9 2:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.