Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  13 Votes
Re: For NosieRosie

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Ahh yes noiseRoise I understand u now. I see where u are comming from now, I to see why they did it but am siding with u. "I do not agree with anything that results in innocent ppl being killed"

Was the film u mentioned something to do with culombine?
Posted on: 2005/2/22 16:45
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  sundance
      sundance

From Molly Brown's home town
Group:
No forum

NosieRosie
Your quote below from your post above:
"And please, I want you all to know I am not siding with Iraq and all that. I think what they did was really messed up. I'm just saying that I understand where they were coming from when they did this, even though I don't agree with it."

Could you please explain a little clearer what you do understand where they are coming from?
Posted on: 2005/2/22 18:51

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Was the film u mentioned something to do with culombine?

No. It was on like, all the main cable channels.... I forget it, I'll have to look for it though.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2005/2/22 23:15

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Could you please explain a little clearer what you do understand where they are coming from?

I have said this is in all of my other posts in this topic.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2005/2/22 23:18
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
farenheit 9/11 is a spoof really, it shows up george bush as an idiot.
Posted on: 2005/2/26 12:36
  •  twinsday
      twinsday
Testing

From
Group:
Registered Users
Why haven't any of you post anything for quite a while?

I think it's because this used to not work. For me it didn't. But now, it finally has again. Yay!

Just testing.
Posted on: 2005/5/18 4:45
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Johno wrote:
farenheit 9/11 is a spoof really, it shows up george bush as an idiot.

what. and ur saying he's not? he is an idiot so if u want to get technical that film has some very true facts. i can tell i want to see it just from that one line alone.
maybe i should be quiet until after the trip. i think i get to meet him
Posted on: 2005/5/19 10:36
  •  Sealord
      Sealord

From
Group:
Registered Users
Please understand that in 2004, only 21% of the total USA population voted for George Bush.

According to many American polls done in 2005, President George Bush's approval rating for the Iraq conflict remains below 50%.

As a result, do you think it's fair to blame all Americans for Bush's actions?

For those of you who knew this, thank you. For those of you who did not know, does this change your opinion?

In my personal opinion, I think George Bush underestimated the militant minority in Iraq and the support they are getting from militants from other countries.

The tactics these militants are using are what is referred to as unconventional warfare. It's probably the best way a smaller force can maintain military operations against a more powerfull enemy. But George Bush has four major difficulties with his enemies in Iraq.
#1 - We are fighting on the enemy's home ground. They risk losing their families and homes. Our troops have families back at home safe and sound. (A lesson we supposedly learned in Vietnam)
#2 - Our enemy believes that God is on their side. Funny how religion is involved, isn't it?
#3 - The enemy has no fear in sacrificing their lives for their cause. How do you defend against a human bomb?
#4 - Isn't it funny that so many countries are against terrorism yet America has little support from them in Iraq? Do they know something that Bush does not know?

Those are four powerful things to overcome if George Bush hopes this conflict to end.
Posted on: 2005/5/20 4:00
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
listen to this. i go to a chiropractor sometimes. one of his friends went to school with Bush. that guy went around to everyone he knew and told them, "don't vote for this guy. he's an idiot" "he doesn't hav his priorities straight" "if he gets elected he's just going to clean up on his father's job" "our nations econmy will go downhill if Bush is elected".
as far as i'm concerned Bush has done an awful job at president of the United States. he has needlesly gotten too many US troops killed, he has let the nation's economy fall to something like 7 Trillion dollars in debt, other countries won approximately 40% of the US's land, and he's done nothing to stop it. he didn't go into war to fight terrorists, he went for oil, and to clean up where his dad left off. you're right, Sealord, when you said "how do you defend against a human bomb?" the answer is simple: you don't. most of the death toll in Iraq is probably because of "human bombs" the majority of the Terroists in Iraq plan on becoming a "human bomb". i was watching the news and they were interviewing kida bout what they thought about the war. kids begin gun training at like 8 years old. most of the kids that were interviewed said that they were willing to strap a bomb to their back and blow up U.S. troops. there's too many ppl over there that hate us. the people in Iraq are mostly good, but the rest are just PLAIN OLD IDIOTS!!! flip Bush
Posted on: 2005/5/21 11:54
  •  twinsday
      twinsday

From
Group:
Registered Users
No one has responded for quite a while.
Posted on: 2006/5/17 6:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic