Posted on: 2005/2/21 22:51
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Johno
      Johno
Re: RMS Titanic 2

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
lemmetry that is too far. sink a ship like that for nothing, even if there wasn't any ppl on it, it would bring back bad memories for many ppl.
Posted on: 2005/2/26 12:34

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Possibly
Posted on: 2005/3/4 21:17
  •  thekillers16
      thekillers16

From
Group:
Registered Users
i have information on the TITANIC 2 that was going to be built awhile...its really amazing...the blue prints...everything was going to look the same...the only thing that where going to be different was that there wasnt going to be 16 boilers just one big disle engine...and to use all the extra space there was going to be a spaw or something like that...so it wasnt going to be all the same...and of course there was going to be alot more life boats...and many more safty features...lets not think of a new titanic sinking and just be amazed if someone ever builds a new one:D
Posted on: 2005/3/5 0:58
  •  titanic90
      titanic90

From
Group:
Registered Users
hi iam anew member ithink that it would be agood thing to build a titanic 2 but if white star line made it idont think i would get onit plus it would be wierd if it was an exact replica.
Posted on: 2005/3/5 15:18
  •  jbeboatman
      jbeboatman

From
Group:
Registered Users
I am also a new member. I don't know much about them building a Titanic 2. But if they do would the ship have modern tech. like tv's, and computers. It would be cool if they didn't. Also would passengers have to where style clothing from 1912.

Just wondered.
Posted on: 2005/3/5 21:54

From Michigan, USA
Group:
Registered Users
I think it would be really cool to travel on the Titanic II. Weren't they going to build it a while ago? I heard it was going to cost a lot of money to travel on it. It would even be cool to work on it. I hope to hear more about it soon!
-Ashley
Posted on: 2005/3/12 18:24
  •  Captain_Jack
      Captain_Jack

From
Group:
Registered Users
You don't think naming a ship after the worst ship wreck would be as taunting as calling it unsinkable?
Posted on: 2005/3/30 23:55

From
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
I have made my point earlier that i do not allow posts of recreating a Titanic II nor White Star Line Corp to appear on my board prematurely of the investigation. because it appears from legal research that White Star is not a company that one can just re-open or re establish without firm proof or Request for approval from the public relations at Cunard Line, the chamber of commerce in UK will have objections as well as USA because whitestar inc is already a registered corporation handling exhibitions. As the website is unfinished admitingly, and voices of colege companies there are doubts as to his intentions to raise money. Hereby to prevent misunderstanding by existing companies I have deleted all posts and comments by Mr Brandon as he refused to co-operate with our investigation as to his claims and tried to make us feel responsible that he is not co-operating. Because he violated the terms at the same time and challenged it with the webmaster with the ego and upheld position I will inform whitestar inc (Premier exhibition) as to his plans. perhaps due to the reason that he is at a safe distance by means of Internet it is clear that he is trying to direct harm at our members and forum willingfully which was clear after he posted in the forum claiming the webmaster to be rude. If you notice him on our board under different nicks or aliases please notify the webmasters immediately by using the Contact Us form and please disregard his comments until further notice by our staff.

Thanks,
Webmaster

by Whitestar05 on 2005/3/6 2:19:55

Hello everyone,

I'm the C.E.O of the soon to be formed White Star Line, Corp. Which is the original White Star Line recently reformed just last month. The paper works is still in transit so everyone will have to be patient. The last time I tried to post on this topic I was banned for a short period of time so I want the admins to know I'm not advertising here. And to prove that I wont provide any weblinks to my yahoo groups or site.

I will however tell you that the R.M.S Titanic II will cost an estimated 486,000,000 dollars. My company is going to seel stock on the New York Stock Exchange. Within 3 years we hope to establish a main office in liverpool UK.

To address specifics. The new design will indeed have the original ships 29 boilers. Not a diesel engine. Recent devlopments have produced steam engine technology capable of rivaling diesel engines. So the New Titanic II will use Modern Steam. We are talking to a german firm called DLM about this. They have been researching modern advanced steam engine technology for quite some time now. This ship will be exactly the same in layout and size as the original. However modern technology will be present such as better electronics and plumbing, as well as navigation equipment. Our company is expected to issue some 40 million shares of our company at 18 dollars a piece so that everyone can own a piece of this project.

My email is

Brandon M.
Posted on: 2005/4/2 12:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You cannot view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.