Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172
Just a Thanks to Sundance

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
for sharing all of those wonderful and interesting articles with us. Esp. the "Where were the Bodies" one, this one really makes sense to me. The idea that Rostrom never saw any bodies has never made any sense to me. I always speculated that a combonation of being on a large boat (the Carpathia wasnt very big, but it was still big) and waves (even if they were small) maybe distorted or hid what was really there (anyone whose ever been out to sea will know what I mean). Then again, he did have binoculars But this article makes much more sense. All of the articles are great though.

Thanks
Jessica
Posted on: 2005/1/31 5:27
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  NYMedic130
      NYMedic130
Re: Just a Thanks to Sundance

From NY
Group:
Registered Users
I agree, thank you sundance for your interesting articles. Very well researched and brought to our attention. It's amazing when history is investigated and new findings are made. Whoever said history is ancient and should not be dug up didn't realize that when digging up the past, the public are alerted of what could happen in the future. Thanks again sundance and keep on bringing up these interesting facts.

NYMedic130
Posted on: 2005/1/31 6:12
  •  sundance
      sundance
Re: Just a Thanks to Sundance

From Molly Brown's home town
Group:
No forum
The great thing is everyone can access the United States Senate Inquiry Board testimonies and the British Wreck Commissionary Inquary Board testimonies at http://www.titanicinquiry.org/index.html and read the actual question to the crew/survivors taken back in 1912. Here you get the facts from those who were there and saw the great ship go down. The testimonies hold many facts that when combined with other testimonies of other shed light never reported or portrayed. How the Titanic sank is written in the testimony of those that were there you must read between the lines sometimes. I read the inquiries regularly and find new and interesting facts regularly.

Did you know that the water tight doors were reordered open after the iceberg was struck? And never reclosed! Read #3737 & #3792
http://www.titanicinquiry.org/BOTInq/BOTInq05Dillon01.html
Water never gushed in from gashes in the starboard side.
http://www.titanicinquiry.org/BOTInq/BOTInq05Cavell01.html
these are just a couple points to read and consider.

There are stories in the testmonies "if" you seek.

Posted on: 2005/2/1 3:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.