Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  clinton
      clinton
Re: Criticizing James Cameron's Film

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Minor? They are huge mistakes dude. I am just glad he didn't mis-spell the title of the film...
Posted on: 2005/5/28 10:30
Create PDF from Post Print

From Crooksville,Ohio and Zanesville,Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I love the film.
Posted on: 2005/9/16 1:39
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

From Small town in Manitoba, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

clinton wrote:
Minor? They are huge mistakes dude. I am just glad he didn't mis-spell the title of the film...

That was so rude! I don't see you going out there and making films Mr. I-can-do-everything-better-than-anyone-else!
Making movies is not so simple you know. Maybe you should think about that before you discredit James Cameron again!
Posted on: 2005/9/16 22:17

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Now you see that is NOT a good enough reason.

For you see, making movies is james camerons 'JOB'! Macking lots and lots of mistakes gets you fired in almost every line of work. A large budjet film, or even any film is going to have errors, but mu God that many, and the historical INacuracies where disgraceful.

You make that many erros in you job, considred your self fired! hes saved coz of the lot of money and his previous films merit, he is a great director, titanic was a great film! no doubt, cheesy at time but what 90s film does't in parts.

There is no biz like show biz
Posted on: 2005/9/16 23:13
  •  louise
      louise

From canada
Group:
Registered Users
I've watched it many times there were some mistakes but i don't really care it was a great movie and i loved it louise
Posted on: 2005/9/17 4:20
  •  TCB83
      TCB83

From Florence, South Carolina
Group:
Registered Users
I am a huge James Cameron fan and have loved all his movies since I was very little. Unlike many other guy fans of Cameron's films, I love and enjoy "Titanic" just as much as I love all his other films. Those I personally know whom dislike "Titanic" can't accept the guy who made "The Terminator", "Aliens", and "The Abyss" would make a love story set during a historical period. I think many guys who claim to hate "Titanic" really enjoy it, but they are just too scared to admit it.
Posted on: 2005/9/19 1:03

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
hello everyone!

lol about the mistakes ive just watched them n believed me that most of them are just as tiny that u cannot notice if u arent WATCHING THE MOVIE TO SEE MISTAKES!

im gonna write just the mistakes i considered good to talk about !

here!

-in the part when jack is under arrest... u can see through the window that the water is almost in the middle n then it fills up all the window... after that when jack is yelling u can see that water is in a low level than before...

-when the dome got broken.. the water was spreading into the staircase n the windows are broken n water is not entering yet n before the dome crashed the windows were filled up..

-some people says that when Rose jumped off the boat u can see a crew-equipment guy.. lol, in my opinion maybe its right but im sure that the minor people noticed that..

s0 it doesnt matter that much n lol u can notice the mistakes that u want if u WATCH THE MOVIE FOR THAT! lol

well, i gtg go.. ill write later!
Posted on: 2005/9/24 18:31

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
Well the film is dreadfull until that iceburg comes along!! I didn't see that coming.
Posted on: 2005/9/25 4:23
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

From Small town in Manitoba, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
HOLD IT! Titanic is the best movie ever! And why are you posting in the Titanic MOVIE part of the forums if you hate the movie so much!
James Cameron did a wonderful job on this movie and I don't think ANYBODY has the right to criticise his movie or any other movie for that matter. None of the people here are directors! Movie making is a tough business. I'd like to see you make a better film (I highly doubt that will happen)!
Posted on: 2005/10/3 23:59

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
Well it's says criticizing James Cameron's film so I belived that this was the place to criticizing James Cameron's film!!!
GOD it's just the movie and as I said the end bit is good so it aint that bad!!
Posted on: 2005/10/4 1:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.