Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  14 Votes
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Looking for any information on the new Titanic II
Guest_Anonymous
Hello fellow Titanic fans. I would 'like to hear anything about the new titanic ship if any one has information.
Posted on: 2003/7/15 2:16
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  singerangel181
      singerangel181

From columbus ga usa
Group:
Registered Users
are they making a second
Posted on: 2003/12/3 1:17
  •  Raven
      Raven

From ..Stalker..O.o;;
Group:
Registered Users
They're making a second? This I didn't know...
Posted on: 2003/12/3 1:55
  •  jackandroseforever
      jackandroseforever

From Australia
Group:
Registered Users
i wouldnt wany a second to be made, and if it is, i dont think its very good, because it would never be the same as the one true titanic. :D
Posted on: 2003/12/3 5:33
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:0538e1bd95="Raven"]They're making a second? This I didn't know...[/quote:0538e1bd95]

there is no plans for a "titanic II" and i cant see that there ever will be. if one is made then i will eat humble pie, but i dont think thats something i have to worry about
Posted on: 2003/12/5 14:28
  •  Raven
      Raven

From ..Stalker..O.o;;
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:c2c6e29d95="bess"][quote:c2c6e29d95="Raven"]They're making a second? This I didn't know...[/quote:c2c6e29d95]

there is no plans for a "titanic II" and i cant see that there ever will be. if one is made then i will eat humble pie, but i dont think thats something i have to worry about[/quote:c2c6e29d95]

Oh, I figured that. I mean..how the heck can you make a sequal to Titanic? :? It seems impossible..besides, the first one was good and enough.
Posted on: 2003/12/5 22:02
  •  BenettonF12001
      BenettonF12001

From Frauenberg
Group:
Registered Users
Hey there!
They wanted to build a new titanic, but the banks don't give enough money to them.
Posted on: 2003/12/18 14:12
  •  Mr_smith77706
      Mr_smith77706
Re: Looking for any information on the new Titanic II

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote="walterboyles"]Hello fellow Titanic fans. I would 'like to hear anything about the new titanic ship if any one has information.

yeah..they are making a second Titanic..but this time,they will use rivets with out slag in them,and if they are approaching an iceburge.this time they will just ram the damn thing head on...
I read a few letters from ppl who think the titanic shouldnt be raised because of it being a grave site...I disagree...its been long enough..all these ppl would be dead now anyway..and I promise there is no human remains down there."havent been any for about 91 years now"..and for the ppl who say it cant be done..ppl said the same thing about going to the moon.!
While Im here...I would like to vent my likes and dislikes about the titanic movie....although Kate winslet has great breasts..that still wasnt enough to make up for the movie not having anything about the californian..and how close it was while the titanic was sinking,and that everyone could have easily been saved if the wireless operator on the titanic wouldnt have made the californians wireless operator mad
Posted on: 2003/12/24 17:56
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Mr_smith77706 i just wanted to welcome you to the forum, i wont reply to your post because i dont like the idea of a new "Titanic" or that the wreck should be raised, but i dont want to go into it, if you want to read my veiws, you can probaly find them on another thread lol.
anyway, you welcome to vent your likes and dislikes and i hope to see more of you on here in the future. :)
Posted on: 2003/12/24 20:31
  •  LadyBarbossa
      LadyBarbossa
Titanic 2

From Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Group:
Registered Users
each to their own point of views.

Hi, new here.. was looking on info on the Titanic 2 projects. As I remember & still have a newspaper clipping on 2 companies who were going to do replicas of the Titanic.. one of them being the Swiss based (I think), but not the original, White Star Line, Inc. The other some corporation from South Africa. I heard however that they had the finacial backing & plans were made & construction was starting on the ships already. But... never heard anything after that. & that was a few years ago.

So.. both of the ideas are scrap, huh? Pity. Truly.
Despite the views.. in my opinion.. would be nice to have a replica. Not clearly just for profit.. but for the fact that it's historical. Much as there are Tall Ship replicas out there.. & believe me... that grabs attention! Having a ship that is that famous, let alone from an era that the newer generation (I being from Gen X) who are in Grade school to High School .. who have little knowledge of things... Reading with just books or even just the internet... is not going to cut it.

I being a re-enactor.. it grabs at the people when you present to them, face to face, the life of what really happened.

Plus... I work at the IMAX here in Cedar Rapids, IA... & we'll be showing starting March 1st "Ghosts of the Abyss", documentary by James Cameron. Hoping to do a little display as well on Titanic & with memoribilia.

But.. I do find it sad that they will not build a replica. For when the real one is gone... what then? It's like removing a gravestone from a grave. & never replacing it.
I would love to feel the splendor of 1st class.. the lovely 2nd class... & the humble surroundings of 3rd class. To experience what they saw on that mighty ship of dreams. Not to experience the tragedy, but to marvel in it's breathtaking but surreal surroundings.
Posted on: 2003/12/30 6:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.