Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  14 Votes
  •  starlinegifts
      starlinegifts
Re: Looking for any information on the new Titanic II

From
Group:
Registered Users
Just wanted to let all then fans know that the site www.geocities.com/starlinegifts256 is now officially open for business. Please spread the WORD!!! The more sales the site gets the sooner they can start building their larger project.
Posted on: 2006/12/29 1:28
Create PDF from Post Print

From Manchester England
Group:
Registered Users
[quote]
starlinegifts wrote:
Just wanted to let all then fans know that the site www.geocities.com/starlinegifts256 is now officially open for business. Please spread the WORD!!! The more sales the site gets the sooner they can start building their larger project.[/quote]

What is it, I clicked and saw a dodgy looking site trying to sell an insence burner???!! whats titanic about that?
Posted on: 2006/12/29 4:50
  •  starlinegifts
      starlinegifts

From
Group:
Registered Users
First of all the site is set up in order help open a restaurant. A percentage of the sales will go into an account that sometime in the future we can take part in building a new Olympic class ship. I want to make a statement to others that not all of our products will be directly concerning the Titanic (aka Incense). Also I want to mention that I am developing more products for the site and will be added to the site when they are ready. I am sorry for any misunderstandings that were brought about by not being clear on the site.
Why this isn't a top of the line web page is because my second job was terminated, that I was useing to develope more products for the site. the factory decided to get rid of their security guards and then install cameras in their place. This site is like a fine wine, it will get better with AGE. LOL!!!
Thank you for your time.

Attached file: jpg  logo.jpg (44.69 KB)

14841_45966c1384b9d.jpg 400X249 px
Posted on: 2006/12/30 13:39
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

starlinegifts wrote:
Just wanted to let all then fans know that the site www.geocities.com/starlinegifts256 is now officially open for business. Please spread the WORD!!! The more sales the site gets the sooner they can start building their larger project.

You should stick to the topic thread when replying....you can post a new thread in anything else...you can not advertise any place you feel like it...This topic was about titanic 2 and I saw you posted the same thing under another thread. Please just create your own thread so people are aware...don't post where ever you feel like it....Doesn't look good for you or your business...I'm not checking it out...
Posted on: 2006/12/30 15:13
  •  titanicfan05
      titanicfan05

From
Group:
Registered Users
I agree with you guys. It prolly won't happen because of the cost. But it would be nice! I would love to be on it- first class, third class, I don't care! The only thing I would hate for them to leave out would be the grand staircase.
Posted on: 2007/1/14 23:46

From Lynn Haven, Florida, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Ema here,

There is no such thing as Titanic 2. Imagine they are already making the ghost of the abyss. and at the same time their making titanic 2? Yeah right!
Posted on: 2007/1/16 22:21
  •  starlinegifts
      starlinegifts

From
Group:
Registered Users
Ema,
I know that there isn't a Titanic 2 movie being made. If you look at the begining of this thread I believe it is talking about building another ship. Which is why I posted some of my messages here to let other people know of my plan and hopefully fullfilling a dream of seeing another "Olympic class" ship built.
Have a great day!!!
Joseph Lawrence
Posted on: 2007/2/6 7:28
  •  deanb
      deanb

From
Group:
Registered Users
Re:hi there.i read something at the internet about titanic2.that they are making a new expedition down to the wreck and they find Jack's frozen body!and they unfreeze him and they lock him up.and he escapes.that's hilarious!!
Posted on: 2007/2/6 11:24
  •  skives
      skives

From
Group:
Registered Users
i hope they DON'T build another titanic. it would be wrong!!!!
Posted on: 2007/2/6 21:00
  •  rose4jack
      rose4jack

From
Group:
Registered Users
There ws talk about a new Titanic being built but i think they have scrapped the idea now, as much as i love the Titanic and would love to see her in real life i don't think i would be willing to actually sail on it, would you? I just don't believe in rebuilding something when the first one had such a tragic ending. Even if they did build it, it would never be identical as the first and as mysterious as we all find it, would we be as thrilled with the new one or would we lose interest?
Posted on: 2007/3/1 5:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.