Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  26 Votes
Re: are there any surviors still alive

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
There are 3 survivers left.......i think they where all babys at the time....anyway last time i checked it was 3

bye
Posted on: 2005/10/23 1:17
Create PDF from Post Print

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Ahhhh.... That's no fun! If they were all babies, then they know nothing and we have no one left to tell us what they saw that night! Man! And it won't be long until even they are gone. They
will die and then there will be no one left. I think we need to work a little harder to study, because someday, the future kids of this world may not even know there was a Titanic!
Posted on: 2005/11/24 20:04

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
And how old were they?Quote:

NosieRosie wrote:
As of June of this year, I know of 2 survivors still alive today. They're both female and escaped from 3rd class.
Lilian Asplund and Milvina Dean. :)
Posted on: 2005/11/24 20:07

From Santo domingo,DR and New york
Group:
Registered Users
wow, 2 left from 705 survival of titanic at this point.
Posted on: 2005/11/28 4:24
  •  aeonflux
      aeonflux

From
Group:
Registered Users
Just out of curiosity, anybody know who is left now at the end of 2005?
Posted on: 2005/12/28 4:53

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
I'm alive!!!
Posted on: 2005/12/28 8:02
  •  Titanic Heart
      Titanic Heart

From
Group:
Registered Users
i think that there are 3 survivers left. i only saw 1 pic of a surver so.....i wish that titanic sank only a couple of years ago so they would be all around and i will live nere alot b/c i live in new york (not new york city ,i live on long island)
Posted on: 2005/12/29 1:10

From Hemet California
Group:
Registered Users
I have actually been researching the Titanic tragedy and I have learned that only 3 were pulled from the see after she sunk. Among those three were two dogs. I have read over 300 pages of testimony from survivors. This is actual testimony held by the U.S. senate. There is testimony from Ismay to Harold Bride. For those of you that don't know, Harold Bride was a wireless operator on the Titanic. I have read public reports here on line of actual telegraphs sent about Ice warnings the Titanic was given the evening of the sinking. The californian sent them one saying they were stopped and surrounded by ice. To which the Titanic replied: Shut up. Am busy. Working Cape Race.
The cape race was basically the wireless operators on all ships that had wireless systems trying to get out all telegraphs (in morse code) that were personal to those on board to their loved ones and family. You can not go soley on the movie Titanic (starring Leonardo Dicaprio) to gain your knowledge. I have learned that their is much controversy and speculation about many things. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at I can tell you what websites to go on to get this information. You want the survivors of the Titanic to speak to you? There is no better way then to read the sworn testimonies of them.
Posted on: 2006/3/30 9:36

From Hemet California
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic65 wrote:
And how old were they?Quote:

NosieRosie wrote:
As of June of this year, I know of 2 survivors still alive today. They're both female and escaped from 3rd class.
Lilian Asplund and Milvina Dean. :)

Funny you should mention Milvina Dean. I recently went to the Long Beach Titanic exhibit held on the Queen Mary. When you go to exhibits they give you an actual name of someone aboard the Titanic and the actual ticket number that person held. My fiance got Mr. Bertram Frank Dean, third class on board with his wife and two children. A boy and a girl. The girl, Milvina Dean. Bertram himself did not survive the sinking but his wife and children did. I googled his wife's name and got the whole before and after history on her. I did the same with my ticket and one that I found on the ground. The one I found on the ground I actually found pictures on. I was able to put a face to a name and it was awesome.
Posted on: 2006/3/31 10:09

From Hemet California
Group:
Registered Users
Has anybody put two and two together yet to come up with the fact that Colonel John Jacob Astor, the richest man aboard the Titanic was the owner of a Hotel? He adjoined his hotel Astoria with his cousin's Woldorf in New York. To this day you can stay at the Woldorf-Astoria. For Titanic buffs that would be so awesome to stay in a hotel that was built and owned by a victim of Titanic.
Posted on: 2006/3/31 10:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.