Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic movie
  If the Titanic had never sunk and you were able to go inside for a day how much would you pay???

Browsing this Thread:   6 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  2 Votes
  •  edward9139
      edward9139
If the Titanic had never sunk and you were able to go inside for a day how much would you pay???

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
I would pay $200 for a night.
Posted on: 2005/3/17 1:08
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: If the Titanic had never sunk and you were able to go inside for a day how much would you pay???

From Santo domingo,DR and New york
Group:
Registered Users
Posted on: 2005/3/18 5:00
Re: If the Titanic had never sunk and you were able to go inside for a day how much would you pay???

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
I doubt she would be hear even if she had not sank. A mean they never kept Olympic.

I don't know how much I'd pay, cause there would be no real pull towards it, but maybe if it got famous some other way then whatever they wanted.lol
Posted on: 2005/3/18 15:10
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
She still is a pretty nice ship. You can't tell me that you wouldn't pay a lot if they ever did keep it.Quote:

bell wrote:
I doubt she would be hear even if she had not sank. A mean they never kept Olympic.

I don't know how much I'd pay, cause there would be no real pull towards it, but maybe if it got famous some other way then whatever they wanted.lol
Posted on: 2005/3/18 16:34

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

edward9139 wrote:
She still is a pretty nice ship. You can't tell me that you wouldn't pay a lot if they ever did keep it.Quote:

She is a nice ship, but what am sayin is, white star never when Olympic was in Belfast, do anything like that, did they? As far as I know knowone ever asked so, a can't see any reason why, if she had not sank why you would want on her.

Also why would Titanic be kept for such a reason, Olympic was not kept, and if Britannic had not sank, and as am sure you know, was demed to be better than Titanic in every way, she would't of been kept. So if Olympic was not kept for such a reason, why would they keep Titanic?
Posted on: 2005/3/18 16:57
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
But let's just say that Olympic and Brittanic sank and that the Titanic was in perfect condition (remember, we're just saying). If it was docked somewhere and they turned it into like a hotel or something, it'd have to be a four star hotel. I've been to the Balsams, which is one of the nicest four star hotels/restaurants in New England, and the Mountain View Inn, which is one of the nicest in NH, and I'd still take the Titanic over either of them any day.
Posted on: 2005/3/19 11:49

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Well, I don't know, perhaps they would charge the same as the Queen mary hotel in long beach.
Posted on: 2005/3/19 13:22
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
If it was still here, ppl would prefer to go on newer boats like the qm2
Posted on: 2005/3/19 16:24
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
C'mon guys. All I'm sayin' is, She's a nice ship. You can't tell me that She wouldn't be nice for a weekend getaway. If you had the opportunity of going on the ship how much would you pay?
Posted on: 2005/3/20 11:58
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
depends if it was designed for the more richer folk or just a familly atraction.

if it was for richer folk about £500 equalling $980

familly about £50-80 or $148

this is just roughly speaking, i'm not serious though
Posted on: 2005/3/20 13:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.