Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  64 Votes
Re: Did Jack really love Rose?

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I accept everything everyone else tells me they believe. But in this case, I think the people who are telling me that within 3 days, you can honestly bleieve people can fall deeply and madly in love with each other without knowing a thing about them besides what they have chosen to tell you, are too young and close minded to accept that true, deep love is on a deeper level that they are failing to realize..... and simply because they're too young and haven't been down that road before.

I'm not saying that person is stupid, or naive, or anything like that, and I certainly didn't mean to imply it.
I'm just saying, the people who are telling me they believe in that type of love are too young to realize it's not what love is. It's the same thing all little girls THINK love is until one day, they're in it, and it's not what they thought it would be like.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2005/9/2 17:49
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

From Small town in Manitoba, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Whatever. I will ALWAYS beleive that time has nothing to with love! I may have never been in love but I sill think that for some people it comes naturally and for some it doesn't. But I beleive that for some relationships it was love at first sight.
Posted on: 2005/9/2 18:15

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
And I respect that.. I thought that way too and was hugely let down when I found out that's not what happens.....

But, if that happens to you, please let me know so you can renew my faith in love at first sight, and not having to work at keeping a love.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2005/9/2 18:32
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

From Small town in Manitoba, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
I will.
Posted on: 2005/9/2 18:38

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
i totally agree with Jillian

Righ on

Love just happens

You can't stop it from happing

that is the way it goes
Posted on: 2005/9/3 5:19
  •  TitanicxLove
      TitanicxLove

From Florida
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, of course he loved her in the car Scene proves it and some others well you can just tell cause in the beg. he stared at her, and stuff and i think he fell in love with her the first time he saw her if he wasnt he wouldnt of Tried so hard.
Posted on: 2005/9/17 19:27

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
He loved her. He was trying hard to say it in the gymnasium, and any fool could see it. My boyfriend was exactly like that when he was trying to tell me he loved me. He loved her. And all those that are mentioning the car scene, well, maybe. I for one think it was love, but then again, some people will take it if you offer it to them. I know Jack wouldn't have done that to Rose, but we only were told pieces about the characters past and almost nothing about his past love life. I am only trying to give people something to think about here. I mean, seriously this is a good question.

Did he love her or was this all just a game for him?
Was he really in love with her, or just having fun playing with a young girl's heart?
And how many other girls has he made love with in the back of a car?

I have my personal opinions on these and I would hope that some people would be interested in answering them.
Posted on: 2005/10/5 22:01

From home!! im finally home!!!
Group:
Registered Users
i dont even think luv exists anymore. its so hard to trust guys these days. i think it was all a game to rose. she was just having fun while she was stuck on the ship. as for jack, i think he loved her.
Posted on: 2005/10/6 23:14

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
HEY! we are not all like that... a mean its not as if women are always the trustworthy ones....... its just a society problem... divorce is so damm easy now... slightest loss of intrest from either the man or woman will see it end... where as before you stuck it out... up to yo what you would rather do.. but love does exist... just hard to find it

cya
Posted on: 2005/10/6 23:50

From home!! im finally home!!!
Group:
Registered Users
i no u cant always trust the woman. thats y i said rose was just having fun. kinda taking advantage of jack while they were on the ship. which isnt necasarily bad if u think about it. she was really bored and needed someone to luv her.
jack on the other hand.... he was poor and probly couldnt get any woman he wanted the way rose could get any man. he did luv her even though it wasnt an incredibly deep luv.
Posted on: 2005/10/7 10:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.