Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Leonardo DiCaprio
  i believe that i know everything about the film ask me!!!

Browsing this Thread:   122 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  7 Votes
  •  Jillian
      Jillian
Re: i believe that i know everything about the film ask me!!!

From Small town in Manitoba, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Easy one, seeing as I'm half French!

In the movie Cal calls it "Le coeur de la mer." If you directly translate this into French it means "The Heart of the Sea."

The correct translation would be "Le coeur de l'océan" which directly translates into "The heart of the ocean".
Posted on: 2005/8/21 21:41
Create PDF from Post Print

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
SInce we are going to find out in the new edition this question is rather pointless, but still.

What was the films intended opeing and, what happend in one of the alternate endings, of which there are, well must be 3, so you have a choice?

bye bye
Posted on: 2005/8/21 21:47
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

Group:
Registered Users
I beleive I can answer one of your questions. The supposed alternate opening is scenes of the ship being built. However, we will never no if thats true until we see it.
I do not know what the alternate ending is. I have read that James Cameron only made one alternate ending entiled "Brock's Epiphany".

I am sorry I could not answer the last question. I will try and do better next time. (Please don't say what the alternate ending is, if you know what it is, because some people, myself included, don't want to know until we see it).
Posted on: 2005/8/21 22:24
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

Group:
Registered Users
Come on people! You asked this thread stay active, now that someone has taken over please ask questions! Keep it active here!
Posted on: 2005/8/22 4:26

From home!! im finally home!!!
Group:
Registered Users
what is the heart of the ocean really made of? its obviously not a real diamond.
who did those clothes that jack stole belong to? kidding i dont think u can answer that one.
Posted on: 2005/8/22 16:14

From Ireland
Group:
Registered Users
What are the main colours of the different dresses Rose wears in the movie?

Killian,

- ???
Posted on: 2005/8/22 16:56

Group:
Registered Users
good one! what about her shoes? and her make up? uh oh that gon make a very long list....
Posted on: 2005/8/22 17:23
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

Group:
Registered Users
Alright. This will be a very long list and forgive me if I'm not 100 percent exact, but this is a lot of information to remember right of the top of my head.

In the movie, The Heart of the Ocean is made out of Genuine Austrian Crystal. The jewels that surround the heart are Austrian Crystal gems.

In the movie it does say who the clothes that Jack stole belonged to but I can't remember it right off the bat. Sorry.

Now, the colors of the dresses and the shoes Rose wears in the movie. I'll go from beginning to end. Old Rose is wearing a green dress the first time we see her. Idon't know what color os shoes. The first time we see young Rose, she is wearing a white dress with black lines going all the way down and black buttons. I beleive she is wearing black shoes. Then we see Rose eating lunch and she is wearing a green dress with white lace covering it. She is also wearing a red waist belt. I think she is wearing green shoes but I'm not sure. Then when Rose is hanging of the back of the ship, she is wearing a red and black dress and black shoes. When Jack and Rose are walking together on the deck, she is wearing a butter yellow dress with white silk covering her chest. She is either wearing whit or yellow shoes, but I think they are white. At the dinner party, Rose is wearing a red and black dress with whit elbow gloves. I'm sure she is wearing black shoes. When Rose and Cal are having breakfast, she is wearing a yellow dress and I think yellow shoes. When Jack and Rose are "flying" she is wearing a navy blue dress with white covering her chest again. I think she is wearing black shoes but they could be navy. When the ship is sinking, Rose is wearing a pink dress with a purple belt. I think she is wearing white shoes.

I'm not sure of the color of the make up she wears though. I didn't really pay attention to that because I never thought I would have answer that question!
Posted on: 2005/8/22 18:02

Group:
Registered Users
wow. u really do know ur stuff. i was just kidding about the make up (the shoes too). i dont remember the clothes at all. i was too busy looking at jack to really care about rose.
Posted on: 2005/8/22 18:33
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

Group:
Registered Users
Yes I do really know my stuff! I thought you said you didn't have a crush on Jack! Lol!
Posted on: 2005/8/22 19:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.