Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Squall
      Squall
Should They Raise Titanic?!?

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
There is probably one question of many historian's minds "Why don't we raise the Titanic?" This is a good question because we could probably find out a lot of additional information of what happened and other miscallaneous things like that.

However, some people may say that we should leave it alone seeing as it is a grave site for thousands of people and that it may destroy the whole ship if they were to do this.

What's your opinion on the matter?
Posted on: 2003/8/24 2:57
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  beach_babe_lea
      beach_babe_lea

From
Group:
Registered Users
I think that they should raise the titanic to find out more information about it. But In a way I dont think they should raise it because its 1,500 peoples graves and they should be left at peace.
Posted on: 2003/8/24 17:17
  •  beach_babe_lea
      beach_babe_lea

From
Group:
Registered Users
I think that they should raise the titanic to find out more information about it. But In a way I dont think they should raise it because its 1,500 peoples graves and they should be left at peace.
Posted on: 2003/8/24 17:17
  •  Digiteen
      Digiteen

From Isle of Wight, England
Group:
Registered Users
now that is a very important question

i dont think they should raise Titanic, i mean she has played a very important role in everybodys lives but the ship is most certainly going to crumble (especially when a business woman said, "Maybe if we fill the Pacific with geletine then it would rise,") on its way up. Plus, I think that the 1,500 lives that were lost on that fateful night should be left to rest.
Posted on: 2003/8/24 19:20
  •  Squall
      Squall

Group:
Registered Users
This is what I call a good discussion because you can't really have this serious debate on many other forums.

So thanks.
Posted on: 2003/8/24 21:50
  •  Digiteen
      Digiteen
It IS good!

Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, it's always fun to debate! :wink:

But that's just [i:11dab1bd13]my[/i:11dab1bd13] opinion!
Posted on: 2003/8/25 12:47
  •  Squall
      Squall
Re: It IS good!

Group:
Registered Users
[quote:48b97ca8ab="Digiteen"]Yeah, it's always fun to debate! :wink:

But that's just [i:48b97ca8ab]my[/i:48b97ca8ab] opinion! [/quote:48b97ca8ab]

It sure is.

I know, that's why it's good because people are expressing their views, without people arguing because they think someone else's view is wrong. I mean, an opinion cannot be wrong or right!
Posted on: 2003/8/25 23:05
  •  jomateu
      jomateu
Raising Titanic

From
Group:
Registered Users
I agree with you about they shouldn't raise Titanic, because it is a big ocean's grave, but the fact it is that if Titanic isn't raise it is only because they cannot do it, the ship is too fragile, it was fragile and caused his sunk when new imaging now...it is sad to say but what they are doing with Titanic it is just a tomb robbery I cannot understand how British governement do not do something about it, Robert Ballart was extremely sad he was the only person to understand Titanic, in fact who is the owner of the ship, I have heard a Spanish "galeon" was found in Britannic coast, (in fact "invincible armada" left rather hundreds of them, such as Santisima Trinidad) and if they found something to proove the boat belonged to spanish armada, Spaniards can claim the boat and also al the treasures in...so what about Titanic?
Posted on: 2003/8/26 9:14
  •  Digiteen
      Digiteen
Opinions!

Group:
Registered Users
[quote:5098611ce5="Squall"][quote:5098611ce5="Digiteen"]Yeah, it's always fun to debate! :wink:

But that's just [i:5098611ce5]my[/i:5098611ce5] opinion! [/quote:5098611ce5]

It sure is.

I know, that's why it's good because people are expressing their views, without people arguing because they think someone else's view is wrong. I mean, an opinion cannot be wrong or right![/quote:5098611ce5]

Yeah! Well put! An opinion is just what you think on the matter, not what anybody else thinks, it's just your own personal thoughts. And nobody can change them but yourself.
Posted on: 2003/8/26 12:17
  •  Squall
      Squall
Re: Opinions!

Group:
Registered Users
[quote:1fb88d04a2="Digiteen"][quote:1fb88d04a2="Squall"][quote:1fb88d04a2="Digiteen"]Yeah, it's always fun to debate! :wink:

But that's just [i:1fb88d04a2]my[/i:1fb88d04a2] opinion! [/quote:1fb88d04a2]

It sure is.

I know, that's why it's good because people are expressing their views, without people arguing because they think someone else's view is wrong. I mean, an opinion cannot be wrong or right![/quote:1fb88d04a2]

Yeah! Well put! An opinion is just what you think on the matter, not what anybody else thinks, it's just your own personal thoughts. And nobody can change them but yourself.[/quote:1fb88d04a2]

It looks like we have a few intelligent people on this board 8)
Posted on: 2003/8/26 22:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.