Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
I think it would cost too much money to build a ship like that today.
Posted on: 2004/2/24 3:49
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  chwilliams14
      chwilliams14
Re: Titanic II

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote="Digiteen"]i think it would be good if there was a Titanic II, it could be just like the original but could have more lifeboats and would actually run on a proper engine!

I think its a good idea, what do you think? i think it will be a great idea and i think many people will go on it since it is a part of famous history and what every company build it then they will be very very rich and they will earn the money they spent on it back with i a few years.....
so yes deffanatly i think they should.....
Posted on: 2004/2/25 23:04
  •  chwilliams14
      chwilliams14
what is a matter with you peps

From
Group:
Registered Users
you al have a chance to see the titanic for once in your life and feel what they felt on that ship before it hit the iceberg it will be amazing and if you all think it is a stupid i dea then go ahead with it but just remember you only have one life and you plan on makin it the best life you possibly would want...
and do the things you realy wont to do and it isnt effecting you with how much it will cost it will effect the buiseness that builds it yes but they will earn that money back in no time.
and if i was all you guys i would put you all together and try your best to get a ferm to build the titanic II..
and it isnt effecting the original titanic because it will take away the tourism from it and it will last much longer than it will if people cary on going to visit it which will help the ship go much quicker since they reckon it only has 50 years or less till it is a brwon stain on the ocean floor but if that titanic II gets built it will slow the tourism down and slow down titanics agin so it will help the oringinal one..
so i think it should be built and i wont to see that bar at the top the one saying yes deffanatly higher than any other one there so please think of the titanic and not your selfs since. your only voting for what you feel you dont even think of what could happen to the original titanic so please do it help them do it and they can make a replica they still have the blue prints..........
Posted on: 2004/2/25 23:23
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
I never said it would have been a bad idea. I would love to go on Titanic 2 if it is ever made.
Posted on: 2004/2/26 1:09

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
For all those who want a Titanic 2 to be made, why don't you write a letter to Bill Gates and ask him to finance it! I'm sure he'd agree...he's got so much money...he couldn't possible spend it all in one lifetime...LOL..just a cute idea.
Posted on: 2004/2/26 1:27
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
JB, not a bad idea...now if we could make all the money go to a permanent [i:bec141719f]Titanic[/i:bec141719f] museum they could found - so his socialite wife would go for it......
Posted on: 2004/2/26 14:45
  •  chwilliams14
      chwilliams14
that sounds a great idea

From
Group:
Registered Users
i was think that last night i was think who has the most money and then bill gates came into my head but how do we send him a letter??
Posted on: 2004/2/27 15:00
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Care of Microsoft might do it, but Redmond, Washington comes to mind - I think they know him there?
Posted on: 2004/2/27 15:03
  •  chwilliams14
      chwilliams14
chwiliams

From
Group:
Registered Users
yea i guess but can i say one thing......................................................................................

I LIVE IN NORTH WALES so how do i do that i cant thats one thing that is out of my reach...................
so you or someone else will have to dp that i think it is a great idea and we should go along with it... :wink: :)
Posted on: 2004/2/27 16:01
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
if your serious about contacting Bill Gates then i'm sure you could find a way of contacting him.
ooohh you live in north wales, my freind lives in Llandudno (wheres that? lol)
Posted on: 2004/2/27 18:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.