Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Anything else
  For people who want to introduce them self: please here.

Browsing this Thread:   14 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:a83a2274df="NosieRosie"]yes it did!! But, today makes up for it.....I ordered a edwardian corset for the wedding, and I got it today.....and, I'm wearing it....and it's so hard to breathe, but in a good way...lol[/quote:a83a2274df]

I was getting worried in case you couldn't breathe at all :P
Posted on: 2004/8/7 17:21
Create PDF from Post Print

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
:) It was all good. I like that thing. :) I think I'm going to get more of them!

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/8 14:55

From
Group:
Registered Users
every christmas my older brothers and sisters would find were the my parents hid the toys they would get me up in the middle of the night and show me who got what they would open their toys and play with them and put them back some times they would play with there toys and they would get broke. I didnt for i wanted some thing to look forweard to. The problem was that the toys that they thought were theirs ended up being mine and vice versa. So id end up with broken toys threw no fault of my own.
Posted on: 2004/8/10 15:39
  •  abbey74
      abbey74
mary kellis aka lanaia lee aka abbey74 just wanted to say hi

From usa
Group:
Registered Users
Lanaia Lee Lanaia Lee is a 46-year-old stroke survivor that suffered a stroke at 35 due to high blood pressure. Her disease is called erratic hypertension. Ever since the stroke Lanaia has been in a wheelchair but she hasn342200231t let that stop her one bit! In Lanai342200231s own words "I still rock and roll, and I mean literally roll!" Lanaia has also lost six children due to her problem with blood pressure, leaving her with no living children, except for her 3 year old Jack Russell Terrier. He is her baby and constant companion. She has been married to a wonderful husband for ten years, who is also in a wheelchair, but they live totally independently and on their own. Although according to Lanaia "this factor does make life interesting! But we face each challenge with the help of God" Her grandmother, a self-professed black witch, raised Lanaia after her mother died when she was eight years old. So why does Lanaia write such dark poetry? In Lanaia's words " I guess being raised with the occult and supernatural explains why I have such a knack for dark poetry. Writing is one of the few things I can do that relaxes me. I will probably write for as long as I live because this is something that I really love to do. God gave me this literary gift, so why not use it?" Lanaia Lee's works can be found here on her home page as well as around
Posted on: 2004/8/22 22:31

From
Group:
Registered Users
I know we have been in contact already but in case id forgot my manors i now want to welcome you to the forum.
Posted on: 2004/8/23 15:43
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Re:
Guest_Anonymous
Any New people should introduce themselves HERE not in other topics
Posted on: 2006/1/15 23:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.