Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  22 Votes
  •  Raven
      Raven

From ..Stalker..O.o;;
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:1125ae7107="aj"]Yeah, when the movie came out, girls were putting flowers on his grave thinking he was Jack![/quote:1125ae7107]

No way! Ugh, that is so stupid...
Posted on: 2003/12/3 22:28
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  TitanicSinker1912
      TitanicSinker1912

From USA
Group:
Registered Users
i neva saw that but i no jack dawson isnt real....there were 2 men joseph dawson and james dawson though :wink:
Posted on: 2004/1/11 2:54
  •  BTriggered
      BTriggered
????

From Georgia
Group:
Registered Users
Just curious but if there was no Jack Dawson...why did Rose come away with the last name Dawson? Ive been looking everywhere and they all list her as Rose Dawson Calvert.
Posted on: 2004/3/3 1:01
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
You mean the Rose from the movie? .. i am not sure if that one had Dawson as her surname.
Posted on: 2004/3/3 1:10
  •  BTriggered
      BTriggered

From Georgia
Group:
Registered Users
At the end of the movie the guy asked her for her name and she said Rose Dawson. Then whenever I looked up info on the real Rose it listed her as Rose Dawson Calvert.
Posted on: 2004/3/3 2:08
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:96b747d521="BTriggered"]At the end of the movie the guy asked her for her name and she said Rose Dawson. Then whenever I looked up info on the real Rose it listed her as Rose Dawson Calvert.[/quote:96b747d521]

where are you getting this info on the real rose? Rose was completely fictional, she never boarded the actual ship, so any info your finding on her is fake.
Posted on: 2004/3/3 17:58
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:7e0869da14="bess"][quote:7e0869da14="BTriggered"]At the end of the movie the guy asked her for her name and she said Rose Dawson. Then whenever I looked up info on the real Rose it listed her as Rose Dawson Calvert.[/quote:7e0869da14]

where are you getting this info on the real rose? Rose was completely fictional, she never boarded the actual ship, so any info your finding on her is fake.[/quote:7e0869da14]

I agree with Bess, because I think I remember reading or hearing somewhere a long time about Rose and Jack being fake.
Posted on: 2004/3/3 22:16
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
This entire thing kinda reminds me of when someone noticed there actually was a Rambo on the Vietnam Memorial in Washington.
Posted on: 2004/3/3 22:19
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
In movies they always make sure they are not using some one else's name by looking thru the records and checking it out. They will disclaim any responsibility but then again, they have to work on making sure no privacy sensitive information is shown

Phone numbers are another good example, if you call a number in the movie they mostly dail a non-existing number. If they dial an existing number and every one starts calling Mr laundry , then he might sue the movie.
Posted on: 2004/3/4 0:35

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Rose and Jack are both completely fictional characters....They may have been very loosly based on real people's names...but Rose and Jack as we saw them in the movie aren't real. That's why her name is the way it is. Because she was a different person than in the movie.
Posted on: 2004/3/4 0:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.