Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172
Thoroughly Satisfied!

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
I got the Titanic 3 disc SCE and I a must say I am thoroughly satisfied with it so far! I am not at all disappointed and Cameron spent the time on it that this great film deserved. I have still not gotten through with it as I just don't have the time at the moment (I have a load of work to study). But what I have gone through is wonderful. The video that he took at the wreck site is wonderful, better than in Ghosts of teh AByss and his most recent dive for sure. There is just so much depth in the video, depth that I didnt and still don't see in the more recent. I can really see the size of the ship, and I wasn't even watching it on the big screen! They were so clear, and wonderful discoveries he made during those trips. Why on earth did he keep that video hidden like that!

As for the deleted scenes, well I was moved by the one that shows the people mourning over the lost, and the passengers' reaction to Bruce as he walks past them. It's a real shame that sequence had to be cut from the film. I think it was pretty important, shows some of the raw emotion and devistation. It must have been especially hard for Cameron to cut that piece of the film (I'll have to listen to the commentary to see what he says).

I will have to wait until my mind is clear and I am totally relaxed before I can sit down really enjoy anymore of the film (and view what I've already see thus far again). I am just so excited to finally have it all and be able to enjoy it! Not at all dissappointing in anyway.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/11/1 19:26
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: Thoroughly Satisfied!

From Crooksville,Ohio and Zanesville,Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I am satisfied too.It is a great movie with hundreds of cool special fetures now thanks to Titanic 3 disk Special Collectors Edition.
Posted on: 2005/11/1 23:52
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
I am jealous. We have to wait for another 5 days until it is released here in the UK!
Posted on: 2005/11/2 12:39

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
I got my UK copy early.......but it is ok clinton we get 4 discs lol 1 more than them so it is all good.
Posted on: 2005/11/2 16:26
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
I thought about getting a copy online from America. The only problem is that disks from america don't work on my dvd player...

And I can't tell you how many times I've looked at the release counter running on the Titanicmovie website. It doesn't seem to be ticking closer to the release date... Not as quickly as I'd like it to tick by.
Posted on: 2005/11/3 14:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.