Poster Thread
  •  S-Park
      S-Park
Conspiracy theories. Proved wrong.

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
You may have been following the thread "Conspiracy theories"
trying to get to the bottom of the Olympic insurance scam.

I beleive this next peice of evidence basically "floors" all of these theories.

I have enclosed a picture of both Olympic And Titancis boat deck.
You may notice little diffrence but look towards the wheelhouse of both ships.(i have pointed to them)

You will see the Olympic has a concave front wall on it's wheelhouse.

The Titanics howevr has a straight front wall on it's wheel house.

What relevance does this bear you will be thinking? Well i will attach another picture in another post showing an actuall photo of the Titanics Wheelhouse(taken on one of the dives on the wreck.

Attached file: jpg  w house\'s.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2005/11/17 23:15
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  S-Park
      S-Park
Re: Conspiracy theories. Proved wrong.

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Here is the photo of the sunken ship. As you can see the main wooden spar wich would have suported the front wall is straight.
Thus proving the wheel house must have had a straight wall.
Unlike the Olympic. SO does this prove that it is the Titanic?
I think so.

I will be posting many more reports in recnt days, Hopefully putting these theories to rest. Once and for all.

Attached file: jpg  w house ti.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2005/11/17 23:24

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
omg... those pics are really good...

i think i'm gonna read more about that...
Posted on: 2005/11/18 6:09

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Personally.....I am a skeptic of the theory...though I lean closer to the side of it being 'untrue'.

This peace of info you have shown is true, the wheel house was different, though, a ship builder of the caliber of Harland and Wolf could easily adjust the ships physical appearance. Things that really show up the theory are the hull number stamps, and the different ways the metal plates where welded together, over lapping differently. Have a look at both ships ankers (forgive spelling please) and the metal plates next to them, you see the differences very well. I do not accept that for instance, the hull peace brought up from the titanic wreck (aka the big peace), once and for all disproves this idea. How hard is it to drill to extra portholes in a peace of steel? It is what was behind those windows that show it, I think titanic got an extra toilet added, Iam not sure, but still the window arrangement it's self, doesnt right the idea off.

The differences where internal, and it is these things that show up the theory for what it is.

But the wheel house doesn’t.

Good day to all
Posted on: 2005/11/18 17:15
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
BEll i find it hard to keep my freinds quiet if i tell them a secret.

You are absolutley coorect in what you say but, the work force work have surley told somone else.

As for the plating. I have already discussed this with various people as well as ship builders and they agree in saying that the plating pattern could have been chnaged. I though disagree with this idea.

As for the interior details. This does not show the theory for what it is at al. I have read various articles about this and these people have clarified that. The interior could have been changed.

As you said there were some very talented contractors working on the Titanic and Olympic and as you also said. It would not be hard to switch.

I ,like you, lean towards the Theory of the switch being utter rubbish.

thank you .

Shaun
Posted on: 2005/11/18 18:34
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
of course the theory is alot of horse #OOPS#

i'd really love to meet the guy or ppl that came up with this theory, i really would, i'd love to hear it from their point of view and see how they backed the thing up.

But i admire the way someone would take it to great lengths just to prove something that is not
Posted on: 2005/11/18 21:35
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Johno i agree with you, I personally think the whole switch theory is as you said a load of rubbish.

Theres always somone who has to say sonmthing as you know.

When refering to these people i hope you dont mean me as i am one of the people trying to prove these theories wrong.
Posted on: 2005/11/18 21:38
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Johno wrote:
of course the theory is alot of horse #OOPS#

i'd really love to meet the guy or ppl that came up with this theory, i really would, i'd love to hear it from their point of view and see how they backed the thing up.

But i admire the way someone would take it to great lengths just to prove something that is not

I agree, I knew that it was all garbage before I even read the full articles on these silly ideas (the titles were enough). I never felt it worth argueing. Anyone with any common sense could figure it out rather quickly I think.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/11/18 23:36
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Jessica me and another forum meber are actually drawing up reports trying to proove all these theroies wrong. Please don't Pass judgment on somthing you havn't read. If you had, you would know that i myself do not beleive in these theroies and i am trying my hardest to proove them wrong.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2005/11/18 23:41
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

S-Park wrote:
Jessica me and another forum meber are actually drawing up reports trying to proove all these theroies wrong. Please don't Pass judgment on somthing you havn't read. If you had, you would know that i myself do not beleive in these theroies and i am trying my hardest to proove them wrong.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually have read some articles on these theories, I was just saying that the titles of the articles alone, were enough for me to disregard the claims immediately.

You made it pretty clear you don't agree with, and are trying to disprove the theories in the title of this thread lol. I'm not against you or your work, and the comment wasn't directed towards you. I apologize if you were offended by it.

Thanks,
Jessica
Posted on: 2005/11/19 1:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.