Poster Thread
  •  S-Park
      S-Park
Team Titanic.

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi all.
I shall be writing an official report about the Titanic. I have several feilds of expertise but i will need many more knowleadgable people to get this report up and going.

My ultimate objective is to start a team of Called Team Titanic or TT. This will comprise of various people working on various things such as; Interiors, super structure, powere plants, propullsion ECT.

This will be an official team that ultymatley will present a report to a an official councill. Please dont think this is somthing like school. as it isn't. I need experts to help put all these rumours to rest. Once and for all.

I have picked out some experts who i hope will help me

They are as follows.

Mark, Jessica and Titanic soul. i will understand if you canot help me but your help would be much apreciated.

We do need more people whth various feilds of expertise so please pm and tell me about yourself.
Posted on: 2005/11/19 13:12
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172
Re: Team Titanic.

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
I think the most qualified person here at this time is Mark Chirnside (Titanic historian). There are other members here who are experts, but I haven't seen them in some time. I'm certainly no expert, but I would like help as best I can regarding the superstructure and propullsion. I'd love to kill those silly rumors as much as you. I'm not sure what you mean by the interior (decay of wood and other such materials?). I'll have to send you a note later though as I have a lot of studying to do. You could also e-mail me at

Take care and God bless,
Jessica
Posted on: 2005/11/19 17:35

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

S-Park wrote:
Hi all.
I shall be writing an official report about the Titanic.

In what sense will it be ‘official’? Have you been commissioned by the British Ministry of Transport?

Quote:
My ultimate objective is to start a team of Called Team Titanic or TT. This will comprise of various people working on various things such as; Interiors, super structure, powere plants, propullsion ECT…

This will be an official team that ultymatley will present a report to a an official councill. Please dont think this is somthing like school. as it isn't. I need experts to help put all these rumours to rest. Once and for all.

Is this a continuation of the debate as to the conspiracy theory? If so, it’s a commendable objective. However, I’m really not sure that there is anything that can be added to what has already been published.

Among researchers at the top of their field, the Bruce Beveridge and Steve Hall book ‘Olympic & Titanic: The Truth Behind The Conspiracy’ has received universal acclaim. If you go to: http://titanicbooksite.com/book_of_the_year_award.html , you can see it received a 2004 book of the year award; and at: http://titanicbooksite.com/hall_steve.html there’s more information about the book itself. Gardiner’s theory has already been disproved by this book, both in my own opinion and according to the expert consensus. I helped proof-read the book before publication and contributed a few items of research to it.

In my view, the book has already disproven the conspiracy theory.

Best regards,

Mark.
Posted on: 2005/11/19 17:38
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
I can agree whith you mark

As for it being "official" i was in the process of writing to the British ministry of Transport, But as you have siad although comendable my objective has already been published.

Overall i am tired of hearing the rumours and just want to proove once and for all that it was the Titanic witch sunk.

What do guys think. Should i write to the BMT or not?
Posted on: 2005/11/19 17:52

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

S-Park wrote:
...As for it being "official" i was in the process of writing to the British ministry of Transport, But as you have siad although comendable my objective has already been published...

What do guys think. Should i write to the BMT or not?

It took a great deal of persuaion for the ministry to reconsider Captain Lord's case...and that was related to the original official 1912 enquiry by Lord Mersey. I hardly think the ministry would find it appropriate to commission any kind of official report into Robin Gardiner's crack pot conspiracy theories. There would need to be a compelling case, and there isn't; not to mention the funds for it.

As to the question of who could have written any report, it would all depend on the availability of peer-acknowledged researchers/historians, and their qualifications.

Best wishes,

Mark.
Posted on: 2005/11/19 18:00

From
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Jessica,

I didn't see your post earlier; thanks for your kind words.

Best wishes,

Mark.
Posted on: 2005/11/19 18:02

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
Hello Everyone!
Posted on: 2005/11/19 18:33
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Titanic soul.

Mark. I will decide over the next few days wether to continue with my report. I agree with you about the ministry.
Anyway most of my findings hae all been published.

I just get sick of these rumours. We proove them wrong and then another pops up!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2005/11/19 20:19

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
Okay that's something will always happen..

don't worry..
Posted on: 2005/11/22 3:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.