Re: If Jack didnt die...

From Santo domingo,DR and New york
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

clinton wrote:
Quote:

Dominican12 wrote:
Jack and rose would have alot of baby and be a happy family.

If they had alot of children they wouldn't be able to feed them and be poor and unhappy...

It's doesn't matter you still can be happy at that time.
Posted on: 2005/11/30 7:06
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  boats752
      boats752
Re: If Jack didn't die...

From
Group:
Registered Users
okay this is what would have happened...jack would have sued the white star over his shoody treatment due to hockleys behavior, and then sued the hockley steel company for false charges of theft, and of course they would have been paid off, to keep things quiet...jack and rose would stay together, but it wouldnt have been very happy, oh at first sure, but rose looks like a high maitence kind of girl, and would have blown through the money quick, since she was only marrying hockley in the first place for his money...well jacks money would have run out thanks tohis lush mother in law, and her inccessant nagging on every subject under the sun, so he would have had to start the girls drawn wild series of stuff, well he makes money off that but, still not enough, so in the late 20s they take a ride on the Olympic to try and rekindle the fire of their love since he spends all his time drawing to keep everybody and mother fed, so rose by now has gotten to be fat, and one drunken night she stands on the stern of olympic to recreate their meetting, well jack drops her due to her being too fat, and gets a nice settlement check from the white star, and goes on to drinking that away 2 years later and dying in a bourbon street pubs gutter..

end of story
Posted on: 2005/11/30 10:47
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
LoL, well I got my laughs for the day lol. That was pretty good.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/11/30 16:50
  •  MADHURI
      MADHURI
Re: If Jack didnt die...

From MY BEDROOM
Group:
Registered Users
IF JACK DIDNOT DIE THEN I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY BUT ANYWAYS JACK I MEAN LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS STLL ALIVE AND INSTEAD HE IS LOVE BY ROSE HE IS LOVED BY ME.

MADHURI
Posted on: 2005/12/2 6:48

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

boats752 wrote:
okay this is what would have happened...jack would have sued the white star over his shoody treatment due to hockleys behavior, and then sued the hockley steel company for false charges of theft, and of course they would have been paid off, to keep things quiet...jack and rose would stay together, but it wouldnt have been very happy, oh at first sure, but rose looks like a high maitence kind of girl, and would have blown through the money quick, since she was only marrying hockley in the first place for his money...well jacks money would have run out thanks tohis lush mother in law, and her inccessant nagging on every subject under the sun, so he would have had to start the girls drawn wild series of stuff, well he makes money off that but, still not enough, so in the late 20s they take a ride on the Olympic to try and rekindle the fire of their love since he spends all his time drawing to keep everybody and mother fed, so rose by now has gotten to be fat, and one drunken night she stands on the stern of olympic to recreate their meetting, well jack drops her due to her being too fat, and gets a nice settlement check from the white star, and goes on to drinking that away 2 years later and dying in a bourbon street pubs gutter..

end of story
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i agree with Jessica hahahaha
Posted on: 2005/12/5 2:08

From
Group:
Registered Users
umm.. I didn't find that quite funny.. newho.. I believe that jack and rose would get married, have lots of kids, and live to be a ripe old age and be happy together. They would do all the things they planed to do like ride a horse along the surf and drink cheap beer, etc. Also, I don't think that rose would associate with her mother because her mother doesn't like jack. also, rose wasn't after cal's money, her mother was. rose was being forced against her own will to marry cal. if rose was after cal's money, she would have not left cal to pursue a relationship with jack.
Posted on: 2005/12/10 10:22
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

titanicfan89 wrote:
umm.. I didn't find that quite funny.. newho.. I believe that jack and rose would get married, have lots of kids, and live to be a ripe old age and be happy together. They would do all the things they planed to do like ride a horse along the surf and drink cheap beer, etc. Also, I don't think that rose would associate with her mother because her mother doesn't like jack. also, rose wasn't after cal's money, her mother was. rose was being forced against her own will to marry cal. if rose was after cal's money, she would have not left cal to pursue a relationship with jack.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Good thinking batman!
Posted on: 2005/12/10 10:49
  •  starrgirl199
      starrgirl199

From On the Titanic
Group:
Registered Users
I have watched the movie many times in a row so I have analyzed thr movie to a T. I believe that if Jack didn't die that Rose and Jack would land in New York with nothing besides what they had on and get some jobs and begin living a simple life. I think that Rose and Jack's love was eternal and that even though Rose moved on and married someone else her heart still belonged to Jack. I think that when Rose would die and when she met her husband and Jack in heaven (if you believe in it) that when Rose's husband and Jack were there she would choose Jack and they would live together in harmony forever.
Posted on: 2005/12/10 15:47

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
lol
Posted on: 2005/12/10 18:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.