Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  Elle
      Elle
What if rose died instead of jack

From
Group:
Registered Users
I always asked myself what would have happened if Rose died instead of Jack. At first i told myself that he wouldn't have let that happen. But what if something happened and she did die..So tell me what you think thx!

Elle
Posted on: 2005/12/1 23:26
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  boats752
      boats752
Re: What if rose died instead of jack

From
Group:
Registered Users
Jack would have gone back to the one legged hooker in paris

Posted on: 2005/12/2 0:17

From Santo domingo,DR and New york
Group:
Registered Users
Its would be different.
Posted on: 2005/12/2 4:09
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
He would have cried a little bit and then gone on with his life, same way he had before he met her. Maybe made a few sketches from memory on occassion if he thought about her.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/12/2 17:55

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
that's something that i wouldn't know to say it .. lol

if Rose would have die

well, Jack would have continue his life and he definely would have not be the same lol
Posted on: 2005/12/5 2:13

From Ireland
Group:
Registered Users
Good question................. God thats tough.

- ???
Posted on: 2005/12/5 16:46
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Jack seemed to be a carefree chap. However, if Rose had died it would surely have changed his life in a profound way. It always strikes me how Leonardo played Jack. There develops this love for Rose which causes Jack to sacrifice himself without even thinking about it. Jack feels this natural impulse to protect Rose with his life. Without her there would be a big void for him indeed. He doesn't strike me as the type of character who would detach from her and move on to the next "love" if Rose had died. He "in my oppinion" would become a sad artist. Perhaps a recluse. Certainly he would find it hard not to be creative (drawing) because emotions fuel creativity. I feel that the caracter of Jack, (who travelled) probably met the reason why he travelled in the first place: Rose. She completed him in every way. He probably would have felt incomplete without her until his dying day if she had died instead of him.
Posted on: 2005/12/6 10:10
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

clinton wrote:
Jack seemed to be a carefree chap. However, if Rose had died it would surely have changed his life in a profound way. It always strikes me how Leonardo played Jack. There develops this love for Rose which causes Jack to sacrifice himself without even thinking about it. Jack feels this natural impulse to protect Rose with his life. Without her there would be a big void for him indeed. He doesn't strike me as the type of character who would detach from her and move on to the next "love" if Rose had died. He "in my oppinion" would become a sad artist. Perhaps a recluse. Certainly he would find it hard not to be creative (drawing) because emotions fuel creativity. I feel that the caracter of Jack, (who travelled) probably met the reason why he travelled in the first place: Rose. She completed him in every way. He probably would have felt incomplete without her until his dying day if she had died instead of him.

Yep, you're in la la land. You must have just finished watching the movie.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/12/6 18:56
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GooseGrl172 wrote:
Quote:

clinton wrote:

Yep, you're in la la land. You must have just finished watching the movie.

Jessica

You are right... I am in la la land. How absolutely idiotic of me. Thank you for pointing out how insightful your replies can be...
Posted on: 2005/12/10 10:21

From
Group:
Registered Users
it would have been really tragic if rose had died instead of jack. I know that jack would have been really heartboroken about it and he probably would have kept to himself. I don't know if he would still continue to travel the world or not. I still think that they both should have lived. Jack tried to crawl onto the piece of debris and share it with her, but then it would have overturned. What he could have done is gone and found him something, and brought it over to where she was and then they may both have lived.
Posted on: 2005/12/10 10:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.