Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  15 Votes
Re: King Kong VS. Titanic

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
I thing King Kong would eat the Titanic for breakfast!!
Posted on: 2005/12/22 18:06
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic65 wrote:
Bell, I am REALLY sorry. And no, that is not saracasm. You have always been nice to me, and I take what you say to heart, now boats on the other hand has a very mean way of saying that I have obsession problems. Yes, Boats, Titanic rules my life, but you know nothing about me, including my age, home, or life. I could be a six year old, a nine year old, a thirteen year old, a seventeen year old, a twenty-one year old or so on. I could live anywhere in the United States, and you have no clue how I have grown up. Bell, thank you for the information, it seems like you always have some facts for every forum and that impresses me. You are very amazing to gather up information and put it in the places it belongs. Sorry to all those that have to hear me brag on Bell, a lot of you amaze me in different ways. We are all very special in our lives Boats, you're special too, but I would appreciate if you would be a little nicer. I am sorry that I have offended you and hope that you will forgive me. I don't want to cause trouble anywhere and hope that you will respect my wish to make friends here and talk about my favorite movie.

ok here comes the tears

do u want an oscar for that?

ive never met a person who would become sad over a war between 2 films, my god. Bell wrote a good reply but it was nothing for you to fret and cry over.
Posted on: 2005/12/23 14:31

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
And I am upset, because I am a TITANIC FAN which makes sense since this is a TITANIC WEBSITE!!! I will admit that I am being a drama queen for even starting this thing. I should not be so torn apart. If King Kong wins this whole thing, then more power to them. But you shoudn't be so mean to people. Okay? Find a different pass time! Please! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all!
Posted on: 2005/12/28 7:25
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Gees, I leave you guys alone for two weeks and look what happens...

Even though it doesn't matter: There is no chance in the world that Kong will surpass Titanic's gross takings. I've seen Kong and it not only sucks, it blows too!

It does what the critics thought Titanic would do before Titanic was released: It over-hypes and dissapoints. But Titanic proved the critics wrong whereas Kong does not impress at all. Kong is for children. It has been aimed at children and presented as such. Grownups like the original Kong. I remember when Titanic was released in 1997. One of it's successes was the ability to draw a crowd of any age. Young and old, male or female were flocking to the movies to watch it.

Only children are now tugging at their mother's skirts whining: "Mom can I go see King Kong, all the other kids have got the game and have seen the movie!? Mom, can I? Can I go see it please mom!?"

I saw Kong last week. Believe me when I say: Five people left the theatre half an hour before the film ended. And there were not even many people there to watch it in the first place. I felt like leaving too. At the end of it I thought: I would much rather have watched dog crap turn white in broad daylight...
Posted on: 2005/12/31 8:59

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

camelogarmel wrote:
I thing King Kong would eat the Titanic for breakfast!!

Of Course It Won't!

Titanic is a much better movie than King Kong!

Yes, as Clinton said.. King Kong is a movie for CHILDREN..

When I watched it I said it was cool and not bored but When they are looking for the girl I was getting sleepy lol..

Posted on: 2005/12/31 20:00

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
TITANIC was wayyy better then King Kong. 'Nuff said....
Posted on: 2006/1/1 9:35
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic65 wrote:
And I am upset, because I am a TITANIC FAN which makes sense since this is a TITANIC WEBSITE!!! I will admit that I am being a drama queen for even starting this thing. I should not be so torn apart. If King Kong wins this whole thing, then more power to them. But you shoudn't be so mean to people. Okay? Find a different pass time! Please! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all!

mean ahmmm me?

i wasn't being mean, mearly stating that you are being a little dramatic over something that is stupid.n I think that its you who should be getting a different passtime if you are going to cry over something silly. Maybe you could knit clothes or something hmmm.
Posted on: 2006/1/1 17:54

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Titanic is my passtime. And what if I do knit clothes.... *Looks around* ARE YOU STALKING ME?!
Posted on: 2006/1/2 6:31

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
The only reason I saw it was because I had nothing better to do. Nothing. My friends were all going out to see it, and I decided to go out with them. Maybe I could get a kiss from that one new cutie in a dark theater... I don't know. Something made me go. It was actaully a very bad movie and some say it was a flop. I think so too.Quote:

clinton wrote:
Gees, I leave you guys alone for two weeks and look what happens...

Even though it doesn't matter: There is no chance in the world that Kong will surpass Titanic's gross takings. I've seen Kong and it not only sucks, it blows too!

It does what the critics thought Titanic would do before Titanic was released: It over-hypes and dissapoints. But Titanic proved the critics wrong whereas Kong does not impress at all. Kong is for children. It has been aimed at children and presented as such. Grownups like the original Kong. I remember when Titanic was released in 1997. One of it's successes was the ability to draw a crowd of any age. Young and old, male or female were flocking to the movies to watch it.

Only children are now tugging at their mother's skirts whining: "Mom can I go see King Kong, all the other kids have got the game and have seen the movie!? Mom, can I? Can I go see it please mom!?"

I saw Kong last week. Believe me when I say: Five people left the theatre half an hour before the film ended. And there were not even many people there to watch it in the first place. I felt like leaving too. At the end of it I thought: I would much rather have watched dog crap turn white in broad daylight...
Posted on: 2006/1/2 6:36
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic65 wrote:
The only reason I saw it was because I had nothing better to do. Nothing. My friends were all going out to see it, and I decided to go out with them. Maybe I could get a kiss from that one new cutie in a dark theater... I don't know. Something made me go. It was actaully a very bad movie and some say it was a flop. I think so too.Quote:

Quote:

I agree wholeheartedly! That Kong movie was a flop....
Posted on: 2006/1/6 11:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.