Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  4 Votes
  •  Helent
      Helent
Re: Past Lives

From Egremont , Cumbrian Coast
Group:
Registered Users
I am at the moment researching who i was in a past life. I have always been intrested in the Titanic and when the film came out it brought back strange feelings.
It was sugested to me that i undergo regression therapy. I have an uneasy feeling about boats espically big ones. Years ago when i was a kid i was dragged on a liner by my parents and spent the whole crossing being rather sick.
I now live by the sea and my husband is on the Lifeboat crew and gets called out in all weathers.
Anyway back to the regression i was in a past life Nora Keane a 2nd class passenger Who left on lifeboat 10 and stayed in roon E101.
I know a few things about her and want to carry out more reasearch. I am going back again for another session of Regression soon will let you know the details.

Love and Light

Helen x
Posted on: 2006/4/7 20:58
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  bjphil
      bjphil

From
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, I firmly believe I was a passenger on the Titanic. I was in steerage and I went down with the ship.
Posted on: 2006/4/9 2:47

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Interesting, ummm I am not one to point the finger and accuse people of being 'off there head' but there’s a bit of over active imagination going on here. Not for a second, am I saying 'No you weren’t on the ship, don’t be silly' course not, in fact at times I think I was. But, for such a subject, that you feel strongly about, it is easy for us to, project ourselves into that time and place, and to an extent, you actually feel as though you where there. At least that’s how I explain what happened to me, around a year before the ships release, I was in my room, looking out the window (I has the cold so was stuck in doors lol) and could swear I saw the shape of a ship passing across the moon, as in clouds, but as we all know, look at a cloud long enough and it will take the shape of something you recognize. It was really a powerful image, the cloud was broken in parts and the moon light shown through it, just like the dazzling lights of the Titanic, through its many windows. That night I had a dream, I can not recall most of it, but I do remember, just before I woke up. The deck below the Bridge, I seem to recall running across there, the ship was listing, going deeper and deeper into the ocean, she was also tipping ever so slightly to the right hand side, water began to pour into the deck, at this point many people began rushing past me, almost in a stamped, I lost my footing and slipped, and went under water, it was so cold, I did not think to lift my self back up until seconds later. When I got back to the surface, the whole deck was submerging, and air space was disappearing, I tried to head to the stairs around the corner, but then.........I woke up. It was rather bizarre, first off because I was only, 5-6 years old at the time, I had no idea there was even a ship called Titanic, and it was before the movie, and then, in 1997, film came out, and I have been hooked on the story ever since.
Posted on: 2006/4/13 12:50
  •  Titanic705
      Titanic705

From Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Group:
Registered Users
I beleive that i may have been either a passenger who survived, or a relative of someone who survives as i have dreams of standing at a pier, i think im either waiting for someone who survived or for someone to collect me?
Posted on: 2006/4/14 15:00
  •  titanicfreek
      titanicfreek

From My house. Usa
Group:
Registered Users
I am not sure if I had a past life or not. I have all these really weird dreams about Titanic and things that Im not sure If im even suppose to know. But some part of me does believe in rencarnation and some part of me doesn't.

"To, the stars..."
Posted on: 2006/4/15 16:02
  •  aisy
      aisy

From RF
Group:
Registered Users
Really, that I sometimes seemed to me on Titanic. It can be simple to us of it it would be desirable...
Posted on: 2006/4/15 16:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.