•  comando
      comando
Re: RAISE THE TITANIC WE CAN

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

FoX1978 wrote:
It would be impossible to raise the titanic. If not the ethical objections should stop us from raising it, then the technical problems will.

Titanic is in a state of heavy corosion. The structure can barely substain it's own weight. Raising it would put to much stress on the structure and it would collapse without a doubt...

Oh really so why is it gonna take 25 years for it to finaly collapse on itself if it can "barely" hold its weight now? huh einstein? yeah dude when u bring back some real info then try to say that we cant raise it
Posted on: 2006/4/14 5:09
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  comando
      comando

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

FoX1978 wrote:
It would be impossible to raise the titanic. If not the ethical objections should stop us from raising it, then the technical problems will.

Titanic is in a state of heavy corosion. The structure can barely substain it's own weight. Raising it would put to much stress on the structure and it would collapse without a doubt...

Oh really so why is it gonna take 25 years for it to finaly collapse on itself if it can "barely" hold its weight now? huh einstein? yeah dude when u bring back some real info then try to say that we cant raise it
Posted on: 2006/4/14 5:09
  •  FoX
      FoX

From
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2006/4/12 10:08
  •  Kmtian
      Kmtian

From
Group:
Registered Users
I've always heard that it would damage the ship to raise it, but it is being damaged by sitting in the water also. I heard that it is rotting and being eating away by small ocean creatures.
Posted on: 2006/4/11 20:08
  •  jpmorgan
      jpmorgan

From uk
Group:
Registered Users
titanic could be raised it is not impossiable it as been done many times with alot older ships they is more to this than meets the eye, the british and american goverments signed a treaty not to allow any body to try to raise the titanic, she might be a grave yard but so were many other ships that have been raised in the past why sign a treaty between to goverments? hmmmmm makes wondered food for thought.......
Posted on: 2006/4/11 19:00

From
Group:
Registered Users
hello, im a new member and thought id say hi. i love titanic, and she always be the ship of dreams
Posted on: 2006/4/11 15:14

From Crooksville,Ohio and Zanesville,Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
All of her bulkheads collapsed during the sinking or when she hit the ocean bottom.
Posted on: 2006/3/30 4:12

From Crooksville,Ohio and Zanesville,Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
It is impossible to raise her,and anyways,she is a gravesite,let her rest in peace.
Posted on: 2006/3/30 4:07
  •  White_star9
      White_star9

From
Group:
Registered Users
No...we can't. The hull is buried in 40 feet of MUD! And the stern is WAY to fragile to even try. And it's also disturbing and disrespecting to the people who died on that tragic night.
Posted on: 2006/3/27 2:12

From Manchester England
Group:
Registered Users
Well I ceartainly DO NOT agree with brining up Titanic it is the most INSANE idea I have herd. IF they brought up titanic and SOME how managed to get her docked & sited & stable enough ( I think its Impossible anyway ) what would Titanic become a theme park attraction? P{ay to see her then Pay more to touch het then pay to have youre photo taken with her then yeah what the heck why not buy the awful comercial t-shirt I saw the Titanic. Nope I don’t think its what Titanic is about I think that is a dirty money making greedy mans way of exploiting people with an Intrest. I would have NOTHING to do with any pat=rt of it if it was ever done anyway Mind you hom many people would?!
Posted on: 2006/3/26 21:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.