Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  mbeaudry81
      mbeaudry81
Re-Issue dvd ?

From where my heart is.....
Group:
Registered Users
I remember when Titanic first came out on video years ago, my friend and i had pre-ordered it and everything!!! but now i want it on dvd and i'm afraid that once i buy it they will come out with some ultra special editon or something u know...cause that's happened to me in the past before with movies. i always found it strange that with all the specials that were out about the movie it self, that there are no special features on the dvd....that's my main reason why i haven't bought it yet. if anyone has any news about this...could u please reply...thanks!
Posted on: 2003/11/7 1:48
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
The next thing I heard was [i:b36fe0bf47]Titanic II: the Sequal[/i:b36fe0bf47] but heaven help us if it's true. How can they have a sequal when the male lead is dead?
Posted on: 2003/11/18 14:44
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:67d8ce7e48="Teamtunafish"]The next thing I heard was [i:67d8ce7e48]Titanic II: the Sequal[/i:67d8ce7e48] but heaven help us if it's true. How can they have a sequal when the male lead is dead?[/quote:67d8ce7e48]
I read a few years ago that JC was going to make a sequel starting with Jack drifting [b:67d8ce7e48]unconscious[/b:67d8ce7e48] away from the panelling that Rose had just left to try to get the attention of the crew on lifeboat 14, when Jack was pulled out of the water by the crew of a ship that was illegally in the area.
Then the Jack (who could not remember Rose and what had happend on Titanic) and Rose would have met again in World War 1 while Rose was working as a nurse, then it said Jack would have regained his memory by the end of the film.
Posted on: 2004/1/9 23:47
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
All I can say is PLEASE keep it a pipe dream.

The Curmudgeondess
Posted on: 2004/1/15 13:47
  •  Monica
      Monica

From USA
Group:
Registered Users
I wish they would re-issue the movie with the deleted scenes. I haven't bought the DVD because I was told there are no special features.
Posted on: 2004/1/26 16:42
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:acbc73ef82="Monica"]I wish they would re-issue the movie with the deleted scenes. I haven't bought the DVD because I was told there are no special features.[/quote:acbc73ef82]

your right, there isnt any special features
Posted on: 2004/1/26 20:28
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I am not aware that they are going to re-issue the dvd..
Posted on: 2004/1/31 22:51
  •  HardHeartButNot4Titanic
      HardHeartButNot4Titanic
Wow

From
Group:
Registered Users
That would be weird if there was a sequel to the movie. He's dead. You can't relive him and Rose died in the first movie so what the heck. Maybe the sequel will be their life in heaven???
Posted on: 2004/2/2 17:24
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
I've heard lots of rumors about a director's edition coming out, but I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. However, at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/titanic/

you can sign your name on a petition to James Cameron that asks him to make a fan's edition. If this link doesn't work, the petition comes from the www.back-to-titanic.com website, so you could go to this site and click on the link on the right hand side of the page that says "Will there ever be a director's cut?"

You never know what might happen if enough people sign it.
Posted on: 2004/2/2 19:03
  •  HardHeartButNot4Titanic
      HardHeartButNot4Titanic
Curious

From
Group:
Registered Users
Well I'm gonna sign just cuz I'm curious as to what they'll come up with. Thanks Mountie. :D
Posted on: 2004/2/2 19:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.