Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
whatyou think of titanic
Guest_Anonymous
titanic is a excellent topic to read about do research on and they is allways something diffrent like the switch with titanic and olympic i n 1911 whwn olympic got damaged witch so far i have found out titanic has a a name plate unedernef its own with the letters mp and titanic dosent have mp in its name so it must be olympic sitting at the bottom of the sea as we speak and in 1995 they was a feare on how to rase the titanic but never went ahaead as you need a big building to stoor the beutifulship wreak of al time and its sister brittanic is the biggest and intact ship ever to ink and sit on the sea bed whell starange but even thow titanic was recorded bye 2 offercer lightoler at 23.5 knots in a ice feld and still speading up way to fast
Posted on: 2006/7/8 12:43
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  LeoPlumtree
      LeoPlumtree
Re: whatyou think of titanic

From
Group:
Registered Users
Rumors of a great switch are just that. Their names couldn't be changed simply by throwing on new nameplates because Olympic and Titanic didn't have nameplates, per se. The names were milled right into the hull plating.

Britannic is not the largest ship that sank, either.
Posted on: 2006/7/8 18:00
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
sorri mate but it is if your a real historian u know that is true that brittanic the largest ship on the sea bed
Posted on: 2006/7/18 15:14
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
He is a Titanic historian not a Britannic historian. I think alot of people know that britannic is the biggest ship on the seabed so can you stop bragging about it.
Posted on: 2006/7/18 16:40
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare

From Kentucky, United States
Group:
Registered Users
Okay... so was it the Titanic or Olympic who sank? Seriously now do not be joking

I still HIGHLY believe it was the Titanic but I need someone to confirm this for me... I have read lots of articles that never spoke of this... so this is why I ask. I am fairly confused

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/18 16:47
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Dont worry about it, it is just a thing some people believe. It was Titanic that sanked. There is so much reasons why it was the Titanic. I will not list none though.
Posted on: 2006/7/18 16:49
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare

Group:
Registered Users
Okay good enough! *runs of laughing like Homer Simpson*

Don't mind me I am in a good mood... well better mood than normal.. I usally am in a good moon and yeah!

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/18 17:05
  •  LeoPlumtree
      LeoPlumtree

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

titanicboss wrote:
sorri mate but it is if your a real historian u know that is true that brittanic the largest ship on the sea bed

Britannic's the largest liner wreck, not nearly the largest shipwreck. There are tankers much larger than Britannic on the seabed. Amoco Cadiz, for example.
Posted on: 2006/7/18 17:38
  •  Titanic705
      Titanic705

From Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Group:
Registered Users
The thing is that even if they prove that the ship sitting on the ocean floor is the Titanic (which is what i believe myself, i have no doubts that it is the Titanic) there will still be people who will not beleive this, people who make these conspiricies up will not stop thinking about it and will therefore still cast doubt in peoples minds! The only way people will stop going on about a conspiracy is if the ex- white star line comes out and says that it was the olympic and not the Titanic as these people are so intent on wrecking (no pun intended) the story of the Titanic for those of us who are fascinated by her!
Posted on: 2006/7/19 9:56
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic705 wrote:
The thing is that even if they prove that the ship sitting on the ocean floor is the Titanic (which is what i believe myself, i have no doubts that it is the Titanic) there will still be people who will not beleive this, people who make these conspiricies up will not stop thinking about it and will therefore still cast doubt in peoples minds! The only way people will stop going on about a conspiracy is if the ex- white star line comes out and says that it was the olympic and not the Titanic as these people are so intent on wrecking (no pun intended) the story of the Titanic for those of us who are fascinated by her!

Ah! Okay I thought so but sense I wasn't a "master" of Titanic knowledge base I figure I ask incase I totally missed something in an article I have hit. I figure it was the Titanic I mean lol the passengers themselves how would they mistaken the ship they sunk on?! >_<

Also other stuff that was said in the thread that is on this site "It was the Olympic not the Titanic" I did not like this thread.. it was intresting but I do not like the fact LOL my favorite ship was possible at the bottom of the Ocean. If it was well known that she sunk i'd accept it but to hear that they be switched and she was sunk instead... i'd be pretty upset. Though...

If she was sunken, she would still be here and protected from humans trying to dismantel her. I almost wish she did sink as well but it wasn't in her, she was a very powerful ship and kept her humans safe and afloat. Aye people has died on her but she can't save everyone.

Oops I went off-topic my bad haha! Anyway thanks for the calarification! Apppericated Greatly! ^_^

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/19 14:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.