Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  starlinegifts
      starlinegifts
Follow your dreams

From
Group:
Registered Users
I would love to see Titanic rebuilt in any shape and full form. I want to open a restaurant featuring rooms and items from the Titanic and her sister ships. For the next few months I will be designing a web site to open a gift shop for the restaurant and hope to open it soon.
With time permitting I will be adding products. Wright now I have about 8 products ready to start selling. I have spent over $2,000.00 in equepment and supplies for this gift shop and restaurant, over the last 2 years. This shop is called Starline Gifts. In the future if it ever becomes finacialy feesable to build the Titanic by a group or an individual, I hope that I will be able to contribute to the plans.
webpage: www geocities com/starlinegifts256

It is currently still under construction. Hope to have more conversation with all of you!!
Posted on: 2006/9/1 6:45
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane
Re: Follow your dreams

From
Group:
Registered Users
personally i think rebuilding tiotanic is like rebuilding the twin towers...just because titanic happened over 90 years ago does not mean that people are still not alive who lost someone...it is very cruel to make them subject to that(you know it would be all over the news and on every newspaper)just let it lie in peace....
Posted on: 2006/9/1 15:00
  •  Captain_Jack
      Captain_Jack
Re: Follow your dreams

From
Group:
Registered Users
At the rate ppl want to rebuild for remembering or honoring ships we risk the slippery slope of having to rebuild a Provence II, Blanc II, Princess Sophia II, Noronic II, Andrea Doria II, Edmund Fitzgerald II, Lusitania II and several hundred more famous ships many with many more victims!
Posted on: 2006/9/8 4:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.