Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic movie
  When did you first get interested in Titanic?

Browsing this Thread:   29 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  11 Votes
  •  #1 Titanic Fan
      #1 Titanic Fan
Re: When did you first get interested in Titanic?

From
Group:
Registered Users
I was first interested in the Titanic when I was 2 years old. I was watching the movie, and I loved it so much. After that day I was a Titanic fanatic. I have been a Titanic Fan for 10 years encounting. I love Titanic so much, it is what inspired me to be a captain of a ship. I have seen the movie Titanic over 10, 000 times in my life. Of course I have lost track. I have seen it that many times.

Titanic-Fan
Posted on: 2006/12/19 2:32
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  oliman
      oliman

From
Group:
Registered Users
I have been interested in Titanic for much of my live. I remember watching "A Night To Remember" when I was only four years old. After seeing that wonderful film, I fell in love with the ship. For much of my life, I have also lived in Southampton where the influece was HUGE!! I love the Titanic, and the ship has gotten me interested in ships in general.
Posted on: 2006/12/19 5:00
  •  broward
      broward

From
Group:
Registered Users
i feel the same way. i was in the third grade when i was given a book about the titanic and i fell in love with the liner
Posted on: 2007/1/31 22:39
  •  Nella
      Nella

From 221b Baker St
Group:
Registered Users
A friend of mine was always interested in the Titanic and as we got to talking about history one day she told me about the Great ship. I also like the movie by james Cameron as well.
Posted on: 2007/2/1 2:26

From NEW YORK
Group:
Registered Users
i got interested in it when i seen adout it on the internet now ive been studyin it for 5 years and im 9 so i started when i was 3
Posted on: 2007/2/1 2:48
  •  Titanic98
      Titanic98

From
Group:
Registered Users
I pretty much got interested in a book at school called danger icebergs by Roma Gans. I own the movie i really wanted to see it but it was a vhs and i only have a dvd player. one night on tnt i heard it was on saturday. i cried the first time i watched it. I just got really interested it and i'm only 8 and i'm looking up facts, history and books on my own computer. my mom and dad says "that i'm an intelligant boy." i'm already starting my own fiction book on it! LOL
Posted on: 2007/2/3 1:19
  •  crust2006
      crust2006

From
Group:
Registered Users
i've been into it 4 over 5 years
Posted on: 2007/2/11 21:24
  •  californian
      californian

From
Group:
Registered Users
I voted other.... Back in 1970, my mom gave me a keyring that said "Captains qaurters, R.M.S. Titanic". Ever since then, I've studied everything I could find out about the Titanic. My mom was also interested in anything about the Titanic, and she passed that interest on to me.
Posted on: 2007/2/12 23:03
  •  Captain Dan
      Captain Dan

From Maryland, United States
Group:
Registered Users
I was school age (like seven) when I first got interested in it. I read about it in a kids book about large manmade stuff (don't remember the name) that had the Empire State building, the Pyramids, and other manmade objects of grandeur.

I've always had a love for models, ships and cars in particular. I've built several model ships, my favorites being the Titanic, the Missouri, and the SS United States. Each ship's box had a little story about the ship and the Titanics was always the most compelling. At one point, I dreamed of going off to work for Harland and Wolff, but my professional aspirations took me in other directions.

My first Titanic movie was actually 'Raise the Titanic', which came out in 1984, before the ship had been found. Not a blockbuster like 'Titanic' was, but an intriging movie well worth watching.

After many, many years of making Titanic references that nobody got without explanation, I was highly amused when the movie came out and everyone was talking about the great ship.

I truly enjoyed 'Titanic', as it really conveyed the sense of grandeur of the great liner. Seeing the ship brought to life in such a breathtaking way was spectacular. The movie lost a lot when watched on the small screen, but even then, it is still an impressive work.

Now, years after the movie, with nobody talking about the Titanic any longer, I still make obscure Titanic references that nobody gets without explanation

Daniel
Posted on: 2007/3/29 16:28
  •  Lecoeurdelamer
      Lecoeurdelamer

From
Group:
Registered Users
I have been fascinated since I was little. I was excited when the movie came out, and I ended up seeing it five times in the theater.I have never done that, before or since.I think if this movie was still playing in a theater,people would still be going to see it.
Posted on: 2007/4/15 2:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.