Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  Titanicgal06
      Titanicgal06
How The Titanic Sank

From
Group:
Registered Users
The Titanic has many Theries on how it sank, but this one has proof that it is mathematicaly correct.<br /> The Titanic hit the iceburg correct, then the stern raised, but when it was only 11 inhes out ofthe water, it started to crack downwards, therefore leaving the Titanic to crack in Half!!! But This was around 30 minutes later. <br /> <br /> Everybody thinks that The Titanic was the safest ship on earth in 1912, it realy wasn't no matter how big or small the ship, any ship can sink. The watertight balkheads, only went up so high, so when the water started to flood, the wated spilled over the watertight balkheads like a galss of water, when you leave under a running foset for too long.<br /> <br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> Thanks for reading, enjoy your visit at Titanic.com
Posted on: 2006/8/27 15:32
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.
Re: How The Titanic Sank

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
sad isn't it?
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/8/27 17:36

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanicgal06 wrote:
The Titanic has many Theries on how it sank, but this one has proof that it is mathematicaly correct.<br /> The Titanic hit the iceburg correct, then the stern raised, but when it was only 11 inhes out ofthe water, it started to crack downwards, therefore leaving the Titanic to crack in Half!!! But This was around 30 minutes later. <br /> <br /> Everybody thinks that The Titanic was the safest ship on earth in 1912, it realy wasn't no matter how big or small the ship, any ship can sink. The watertight balkheads, only went up so high, so when the water started to flood, the wated spilled over the watertight balkheads like a galss of water, when you leave under a running foset for too long.<br /> <br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> Thanks for reading, enjoy your visit at Titanic.com

Eleven inches? Arent you mixing that up with 11 degrees (cant find the dam button on this keyboard), and yes the idea of titanic being safe because of its size made no difference, and yes the bulkheads might as well not of been installed, but as they where in there, it still made it safer than ones without it. Though it wouldnt really matter after an insodent like that.
Posted on: 2006/9/4 16:47
  •  Titanicgal06
      Titanicgal06

From
Group:
Registered Users
No, I'm not mistaking 11 inches with 11 degrees. It says so in text books and on The Discovery Channel!:)
Posted on: 2006/11/26 21:30

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Discovery channel is not a primary source, and what text book's exactly? I would be interested to read them.

Martyn
Posted on: 2006/12/9 23:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.