Poster Thread
  •  tabita
      tabita
what do u think

From student
Group:
Registered Users
:D hey!!!
when i 1st saw the movie i said it was crop and and not for me, but today i think is the best movie ever and is my favourite is well.
what about u...what did you thought about it??? :)
Posted on: 2004/2/17 21:10
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Titanic is one of the best films ever made, Although Jack and Rose are fictional, almost everything you see around them is accurate. :D
Posted on: 2004/2/18 0:16
  •  Starry
      Starry

From US of A
Group:
Registered Users
That movie ROCKS!
#1 for me, all the way. I have been intensely in love with it for what... 7 years now? :D
Posted on: 2004/2/18 0:26
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Tabita
I think Titanic is a great movie. If you have ever read any of the Titanic books, you can see on screen for example: how close the iceberg actually was, the different cabins(lst, 2nd and 3rd class and what they looked like), the Renault in the cargo hold and all the wonderful things that on pages finally came to life.

Betty
Posted on: 2004/2/18 2:19
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
i was really excited when i went t the cinema to watch it, but i fell asleep half way through it lol.

the film does have parts of it that irritate me but if i watch it and keep in mind that it is a love story then i quite enjoy it
Posted on: 2004/2/18 2:36
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I had a serious problem with the likeliness of Rose and Jack - it simply would not have happened. The ship itself made it worthwhile, though.
Posted on: 2004/2/18 2:38
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:b8b92981e2="Teamtunafish"]I had a serious problem with the likeliness of Rose and Jack - it simply would not have happened. The ship itself made it worthwhile, though.[/quote:b8b92981e2]

yeah i know, funny how the gates were unlocked to allow Jack to roam the ship, but when it was sinking, no one could get through.

anyway, i dont know what Rose saw in Jack, if i was her i would have headed straight for officer Lowe - he was tasty :wink:
Posted on: 2004/2/18 2:50
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
bess, the thing that gets me is that if a third-class passenger had wandered into 1st class space, the entire ship would have been required to go into quarantine in NYC for at least 5 days - at White Star expense. And I imagine there would be crew fired over it. It's just so unlikely - I mean, he couldn't blend because of his clothes, right? Even the men's clothes back then were [i:0a463a25e0]very[/i:0a463a25e0] different for each class.
Posted on: 2004/2/18 13:28
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Wow, I did not know that the ship would be quarantined if just one passenger from 3rd entered into another part of the ship, preferably lst class?

I always wondered how Rose and Jack got down into the boiler and cargo hold without anyone stopping them. But that is show business!! I would think in today's world you would not even get close to those compartments

Betty
Posted on: 2004/2/18 18:43
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Well, I doubt they'd actually quarantine for one person (especially as I guarantee there WOULD be a cover-up) but it would definately be a lot harder than the movie showed.
Posted on: 2004/2/18 19:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.