Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Well, the reason I asked is because I was in a car accident not too long ago where I either had to get outta the car or my air supply was GONE in a matter of seconds...and the first thing I did was get out my phone to call an ambulance...lol..and another car accident..actually my first car accident, I passed out in it..and when I woke up I was laying on my bf's lap and bleeding from the head pretty severely..and the first thing outta my mouth when my bf came to was..and I quote, " Trav, we were in a car accident..are you okay to get out of the car? Are you broken anywhere?" So, I think I'm pretty good in a crisis...lol
Posted on: 2004/2/26 23:59
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Wow, JB I would say you are very much in control of a situation!!!
Thank God I have never been in a serious car accident and I think you had a very level head and did exactly the right thing. So are you saying the firt time you were in the water in a car---now that would definitely, without a doubt, freak me right out
Posted on: 2004/2/27 0:03
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Jb, i'm glad you are ok. the only time i have felt that my life was in danger was when my dad beat me because i played truant from school, i just lay there and took what i was given so i guess in danger, i would chicken out and wait for the end
Posted on: 2004/2/27 0:11

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
LOL, sure I was fine then..but when I went home after both of those I like, died crying...lol...my very first car accident was cuz an old lady was speeding over a hill and hit us as we were pulling out of he driveway...I don't really remember much of it..except when I woke up...and afterwards when I went home..I had to relearn how to walk...I couldn't walk for 2 weeks...I even still have a bruise on my knee where I had a bump and bruise that was halfway down my leg...that was 2 years ago...still have the bruise...lol...maybe I should get that checked out huh?? LOL
Posted on: 2004/2/27 0:13

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
aww, that's sad Bess
Posted on: 2004/2/27 0:14
  •  Starry
      Starry

From US of A
Group:
Registered Users
That is sad guys! I have never been beat and I have never been in a car wreck! Everyone around me gets in wrecks though, and all of my friends are getting their licenses now, so I am worried about them. I am the youngest, I have 5 months to go still !!

Hmm . . well since I know what happened w/the Titanic and everything, I would prolly try and get in a lifeboat or ride down the ship like Jack and Rose, but if I were just in that situation with no education at all of the outcome, I would probably end up freaking out and running around on the deck herding people into lifeboats, or end up in one myself. It would depend on who I was with. :) :D :wink:
Posted on: 2004/2/27 6:03
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
lol starry, i'm going to start lerning to drive soon. if any of you are thinking of coming to cornwall - i would strongly advise you not to until i've learnt how to control a car lol

i think it would depend who i was with also, if i had loved ones with me then i would have to get them in a boat, if i was on my own then i dont know what. if i was with a man and he wasn't allowed in a lifeboat then theres no way in this world anyone would make me go without him. i think my chances of getting in a boat would be limited, mainly because of my own fears and stubborness, so i would defo stay in my cabin and wait :shock: scary thing to think about
Posted on: 2004/2/27 18:42
  •  emma726
      emma726

From
Group:
Registered Users
it all depends on if i was with a guy as hot as jack.... if yes i would stay w/ him... if no then i might as well die anyway if im gonna be alone 4ever
Posted on: 2004/4/13 0:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.