Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
ttitanic sinking is horrible

From NEW YORK
Group:
Registered Users
the titanic sunk because it hit an iceberg but the captin new because the radars where saying that but he didnt belive so he didnt let of any alarms or warning signs to get off the ship or in a lifeboat luckly the second captin made the passangers get on life boats but why woman and children first why not everyone why did the police just stop tieing up pepole and pushing them off board just because they want to hurry up and get on a lifeboat thatr just caused more deaths they souldent of did woman and children first they should oflet everyone in a once until there was 10 pepole in every lifeboats and all the lifeboats where gone now it is under watermore than1,500 pepole died but elest aot lived my best guess in 15,000,000,000 but prpoley hire that that is all they shoulded of did everything they did they should have done a better way like i would do now the titanic is underwater and looks like this
Posted on: 2006/12/11 21:33
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane
Re: ttitanic sinking is horrible

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

gal of titanic wrote:
the titanic sunk because it hit an iceberg but the captin new because the radars where saying that but he didnt belive so he didnt let of any alarms or warning signs to get off the ship or in a lifeboat luckly the second captin made the passangers get on life boats but why woman and children first why not everyone why did the police just stop tieing up pepole and pushing them off board just because they want to hurry up and get on a lifeboat thatr just caused more deaths they souldent of did woman and children first they should oflet everyone in a once until there was 10 pepole in every lifeboats and all the lifeboats where gone now it is under watermore than1,500 pepole died but elest aot lived my best guess in 15,000,000,000 but prpoley hire that that is all they shoulded of did everything they did they should have done a better way like i would do now the titanic is underwater and looks like this

The Titanic did not have radars(it sank in 1912), as far as loading the lifeboats, there were not enough for everyone no matter how you loaded them. Women and children first was the law of the sea at the time(1912). I have no idea where you get reference to the police, if you are talking about what was in the movie(don't rely on it was a historical documentary)there were no police locking people up. 705 lived 1,528 died. Also your poll should be corrected, there are several options that are the same. and you really need to pick up a book on Titanic, your posts are very hard to under stand. I an a Titanic historian of 17 years and I love to talk about it, but I have to understand the post first.
Posted on: 2006/12/11 22:05
Create PDF from Post Print
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.