Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  Tesra
      Tesra
Hello hey

From France
Group:
Registered Users
Hello I'm a French girl of 19, I know the big ship since I've around 6 and the fanatism is taking me again... :p
I'm currently looking for some info completing what I can already know, and people to discuss with about all this. I've read some books about the Titanic (A Night to remember, the Age of Titanic, the Children of the titanic by the granddaugther of Michel Hoffman/Navratil, and some other of lesser knowledge), I've also seen the movie but this was by mere curiosity.
Posted on: 2006/12/12 17:52
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane
Re: Hello hey

From
Group:
Registered Users
Bonjour..glad you stopped by. I also love to talk Titanic but no one in my family is all that interested. This site is great, so many people with so many different views, and the best part is they love Titanic too...
Posted on: 2006/12/12 23:01
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
people call me weird because i'm so obsessed with titanic. i even scare myself sometimes. hehe...
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/12/13 19:34
  •  deanb
      deanb

From
Group:
Registered Users
hi there!my name is dean and i was born in los angeles.im 20 years old.now i live in greece.im obssesed with the biggest ship in the world for 7 years.i have seen the movie 14 times but still have much too learn.my favorite author is Ken Marshall.
Posted on: 2007/2/5 18:13
  •  Chris07
      Chris07

From
Group:
Registered Users
Heya guys.

my names chris and i'm 20. Titanic is one of many historical points that take my interest, but i wouldn't call it an obsession. and yes, the film is fantastic, if not totally true (due to artistic licence!)

Have got one idea that still bugs me. I work as a security guard at stonehenge, and one thing that constanly grabs me, is just how much of a business/comercial tourist attraction it is, rather than attracting people for the (i use this term loosely) 'right reasons' (religious or other similar reasons). I just can't help thinking that if Titanic was raised, would she become the same sort of thing?

And of her being a grave, i believe that she is not so much a grave now as a grave marker, and therefore, should still be left in peace.

Any ideas any one??

cheers, chris

(p.s, no offence to any one who feels i have posted in the wrong place, wasn't sure how to do it somewhere else, if you feel like dropping me a mail to let me know, feel free! thanks guys!)
Posted on: 2007/2/6 22:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.