Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
7th Officer
Just keep looking on Ebay that is where I got my set of keys for 3rd class smoking room and I know I have seen the tags on there also. It just is a matter of checking on Ebay from time to time. I guess I just happen to hit it right? What book did you buy
Betty
Posted on: 2004/3/10 17:18
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
the reproduced interiors.

7th I'm sure people have already tried to do this a lot already.
Posted on: 2004/3/10 17:29
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:3cc115ef7a]Yes, the plans are great, I have a not so great copy of the first class accomodations one (fantastic!) and some other ones. I match them against the computer 'tour' disk, and between the two I'm getting to really know my way around the ship. [/quote:3cc115ef7a]

Which tour disc we talking? The Cameron one? (That's the one I can't get to work )
Posted on: 2004/3/10 18:11
  •  7th officer
      7th officer

From NC, USA
Group:
Registered Users
No, the tour section of "Titanic, Adventure Out Of Time". There are some discrepancies of course, but basicly I really like it.
I just got another one which I haven't used much yet which is a tour of the wreck as it is now.
I'm not familiar with the Cameron one.
Posted on: 2004/3/15 20:41
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Did you download the extra characters? I never [i:032517dfbc]could[/i:032517dfbc] get mine to work properly. (I really wish they would come up with an XP version).
Posted on: 2004/3/16 10:37
  •  7th officer
      7th officer

From NC, USA
Group:
Registered Users
TTF, You mean on the tour option of 'Adventure out of Time'? Strange, my copy always worked well enough, but lately (maybe since a new computer) it works only until I 'talk' to someone--then it conks out--even in the tour option. So now I'm limited to just the tour section and can wander the ship as long as I don't talk to one of the characters.
I probably should get a new one, but...so many things to get....
Posted on: 2004/3/16 18:33
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Kuhl, we gots the same glitch - it poofs out as I try to talk to people too! Nice to know I'm not alone.
Posted on: 2004/3/16 20:04
  •  7th officer
      7th officer

From NC, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Well, there might be hope. I work in a state run conservation laboratory and I put the program on the lab computer--with the OK of our computer tech. He's off on his honeymoon, but when he comes back I might be able to get him to run it through and figure out what the problem is.
Might I ask how old yours is? I bought mine in '98 or late '97 and have used it a fair amount...so it might just be worn out or something. When I hold disk #2 up to the light I can see a small streak around it about 3/8 of in inch from the edge--maybe something 'ate' it.
Will just have to wait until our computer expert gets back and settled...of course a non-work thing like this would take low priority, but he said he would troubleshoot it when he had extra time.
Posted on: 2004/3/16 20:37
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I bought mine used at Amazon.com, so I have [i:dc704d2c03]no[/i:dc704d2c03] idea of the provenance.
Posted on: 2004/3/16 20:39
  •  7th officer
      7th officer

From NC, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Well, if our computer guy comes up with something--and if I can understand his computereze--I'll pass on what I can. It is good to be able to talk to the characters in the disk.
Posted on: 2004/3/16 20:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.