Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  joeluvesemma
      joeluvesemma

From newquay cornwall
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:fc5ff98d5a="Betty"]Titanic 4 ever,
There is a site online that has all movie stars addressed, if you are interested I will find it and pm to you[/quote:fc5ff98d5a]

Betty, could you pm me the site aswell please??
Posted on: 2004/3/23 1:44
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
speaking of people on tv there is rumor that the dude that was on blues clues for kids is a stoner lol ha ha ha they told the little kiddies he went to collage to inspire the kids and not comtaminate their brains with becoming stoners ha ha ha
Posted on: 2004/3/23 22:01

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
yea, I heard about that...and the same goes for the original Barney...he was a stoner too...lol
Posted on: 2004/3/23 22:23
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:74e8e0b227="Betty"]JB,
IMO the movie stars should realize that it is the public that makes them what they are by seeing their movies and buying their albums. If not for their fans they would be nothing. Some will not answer the letters we send and some charge for them. There are a few who will reply.

I love writing to see who actually will write back and send an autograph.[/quote:74e8e0b227]

I've read that Sigourney Weaver charges $1 for an autographed picture of herself, but she takes all the money she receives and donates it to AIDS charities. I don't know about any other celebs that do that though.
Posted on: 2004/3/24 3:08
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
You do have to watch that, because some of them will charge you for an autograph.
Posted on: 2004/3/24 3:10
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Titanic 4 ever,
I have gotten on a lot of "movie star" sites and some say the person charges and some say they will not respond.

The funniest one I saw was re: Kathryn Hepburn. It said she would not send a reply but liked flowers and it told what kind. So she would not send you an autograph but you could send her her favorite flowers. Ok, like I will do that right away<LOL>

I mean with the anthrax scare a while back I can understand they reluctance to open strange mail, but hey we are their fans??
Posted on: 2004/3/24 13:58
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:549f6b3c72="Betty"]Titanic 4 ever,
I have gotten on a lot of "movie star" sites and some say the person charges and some say they will not respond.

The funniest one I saw was re: Kathryn Hepburn. It said she would not send a reply but liked flowers and it told what kind. So she would not send you an autograph but you could send her her favorite flowers. Ok, like I will do that right away<LOL>

I mean with the anthrax scare a while back I can understand they reluctance to open strange mail, but hey we are their fans??[/quote:549f6b3c72]

Yeah, I go on Gaelic Storms website on their forum and I sent an e-mail to one of them but no reply, but one of the band members does come on and post stuff so that's a plus. :)
Posted on: 2004/3/24 14:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.