Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912
Looking for something...

From
Group:
Registered Users
Looking for 2 things actually... One is I'm trying to find a replica of the lamps used on the dining room tables.. Does anyone know where to get one or if they even make them?? Surely they do...they make everything else..

Not the best pic but you get the idea..the lamp like on this pic
[img:0648870fda]http://rosedwb1912.homestead.com/files/lamp.jpg[/img:0648870fda]

The other I know where to get it but I don't wanna pay the price that they're asking for it, especially since it's not original. Does anyone here the Titanic Commutator Issues from 1974??? Mainly the one from December 1974 Volume II, No IV THS - 045, the one with Marshall Drew on the cover (articles include Councillors Consider New Memorial to Honor Captain Smith, The Men on the "Bridge" compiled by Ed Kamuda, The Night the Titanic Went Down by Titanic survivor Marshall Drew and a few others).. and if anyone does have it would you be willing to sell it??

Thankies!
Posted on: 2004/4/4 18:32
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever
Re: Looking for something...

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:2c07e7e478="Rosie1912"]Looking for 2 things actually... One is I'm trying to find a replica of the lamps used on the dining room tables.. Does anyone know where to get one or if they even make them?? Surely they do...they make everything else..

Not the best pic but you get the idea..the lamp like on this pic
[img:2c07e7e478]http://rosedwb1912.homestead.com/files/lamp.jpg[/img:2c07e7e478]

The other I know where to get it but I don't wanna pay the price that they're asking for it, especially since it's not original. Does anyone here the Titanic Commutator Issues from 1974??? Mainly the one from December 1974 Volume II, No IV THS - 045, the one with Marshall Drew on the cover (articles include Councillors Consider New Memorial to Honor Captain Smith, The Men on the "Bridge" compiled by Ed Kamuda, The Night the Titanic Went Down by Titanic survivor Marshall Drew and a few others).. and if anyone does have it would you be willing to sell it??

Thankies![/quote:2c07e7e478]

I don't know for sure, did you try typing it into yahoo or google or something like that? It might come up with something for you. I had a Titanic Dinner in 1998. I made my napkins into little ships and put the White Star Line on them, because I could not fold them how it showed in the book "Last Dinner on The Titanic" (they skipped a couple of steps). I have some good pics of how I set my table. If you would like to see them, PM me with your e-mail address and I will try to get them to you.
Posted on: 2004/4/5 1:13
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:bf27645524="titanic 4 ever"]I don't know for sure, did you try typing it into yahoo or google or something like that? It might come up with something for you. I had a Titanic Dinner in 1998. I made my napkins into little ships and put the White Star Line on them, because I could not fold them how it showed in the book "Last Dinner on The Titanic" (they skipped a couple of steps). I have some good pics of how I set my table. If you would like to see them, PM me with your e-mail address and I will try to get them to you.[/quote:bf27645524]

Yeah, I've tried Google search but the only thing that comes up are the Gold Lamps with the RMS Titanic circle thingie on the middle... and Ive got 2 of those..

You couldn't get the napkins right?? Did you use paper or cloth?? I've got that book and back in 1998 when Titanic was big, my grandma works at a place where they do buffets and parties and such and someone did a Titanic party, one of the people she works with had the Last Dinner on the Titanic book and did the napkins, and she sent me one..It was done with a cloth napkin and pinned at the bottom to keep it together.

I'd love to see pictures of yours! My email is
(one I get the least mail at so therefor it's not full..lol)
Posted on: 2004/4/5 10:47
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:f90a10e565="Rosie1912"][quote:f90a10e565="titanic 4 ever"]I don't know for sure, did you try typing it into yahoo or google or something like that? It might come up with something for you. I had a Titanic Dinner in 1998. I made my napkins into little ships and put the White Star Line on them, because I could not fold them how it showed in the book "Last Dinner on The Titanic" (they skipped a couple of steps). I have some good pics of how I set my table. If you would like to see them, PM me with your e-mail address and I will try to get them to you.[/quote:f90a10e565]

Yeah, I've tried Google search but the only thing that comes up are the Gold Lamps with the RMS Titanic circle thingie on the middle... and Ive got 2 of those..

You couldn't get the napkins right?? Did you use paper or cloth?? I've got that book and back in 1998 when Titanic was big, my grandma works at a place where they do buffets and parties and such and someone did a Titanic party, one of the people she works with had the Last Dinner on the Titanic book and did the napkins, and she sent me one..It was done with a cloth napkin and pinned at the bottom to keep it together.

I'd love to see pictures of yours! My email is
(one I get the least mail at so therefor it's not full..lol)[/quote:f90a10e565]

I used cloth. I will not be able to send you the pics right now but later, I am hoping this week if it's ok?
Posted on: 2004/4/5 17:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.