Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  chwilliams14
      chwilliams14
this is chris williams about how long the titanic has left

From
Group:
Registered Users
the titanic only has 5 years left before it colapses deck by deck it might colaps this year once the ruff winter weather comes and u all should no that on C deck the persors room on the C deck part of the grandstair case contains $300 million dollars worth of diamonds but there is one problem the door is jamed and they have no idea that it is in that room all they no is that there is $300 million dollars worth of diamonds on that ship but they are realy in side the safe in the persors room were the passengers kept there jewelry safe intill they reached america.....

well that is all i have to say that they are on C deck but aparently they said it is on the boat deck part of the grandstair case but it cant be since throw that locked door there is only a big hallway taking u to the wireless rooms of the titanic and the captains cabin and the offices cabins......

well that is all i wanted to say well see ya

chris williams
Posted on: 2004/4/4 19:29
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Just wondering, where did you get the five year figure from? Last time I heard anything, they were giving a seven to ten year estimate - and this was last year!
Posted on: 2004/4/4 22:12

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I heard it had anywhere from 5 to 10 years...and I heard that last year as well.
Posted on: 2004/4/4 23:03
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
yes, I heard approximately 10+ years also.

Where did you hear about the $300 million worth of diamonds. I heard a pearl necklace worth a bundle and some diamonds but not in that amount. Wow!!!!
Posted on: 2004/4/4 23:09
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Mrs Widner's pearls made it off the ship along with Mrs. Widner. I know the Rubiyat is still down there - whose diamonds are these, I'm unaware of anything that valuable down there.
Posted on: 2004/4/4 23:12
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Teamtuna,
Let me look through some of my books, I know I read about the pearls and diamonds somewhere. Can't put my hands on the book right at the moment. Will do research
Posted on: 2004/4/4 23:25

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:287157bd8d="Teamtunafish"]Mrs Widner's pearls made it off the ship along with Mrs. Widner. I know the Rubiyat is still down there - whose diamonds are these, I'm unaware of anything that valuable down there.[/quote:287157bd8d]

How much would the Rubiyat be worth if someone went down there and got it? Does anyone know?
Posted on: 2004/4/4 23:47
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Woah, back up a bit.. the Rubiyat was actually ON the Titanic??? I just thought that was a add on to the Titanic Adventure out of Time game... freaky... *twilight music playing..*

Not sure where this person got their "facts"...but they can't spell..lol
There = Their
persors = Purser's
intill = until
jamed= jammed
throw = through

Sorry. I have a thing about spelling mistakes, it's a "pet peeve" of mine so to say....one or 2 are fine but when you post facts and stuff, use a spell checker.. So if I correct on spelling....just know it's a bad habbit of mine...lol

Also, how do they know the door is jammed, I don't think they've gone that far into the ship..have they?
Posted on: 2004/4/5 10:53

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:29799af111="Rosie1912"]Woah, back up a bit.. the Rubiyat was actually ON the Titanic??? I just thought that was a add on to the Titanic Adventure out of Time game... freaky... *twilight music playing..*

Not sure where this person got their "facts"...but they can't spell..lol
There = Their
persors = Purser's
intill = until
jamed= jammed
throw = through

Sorry. I have a thing about spelling mistakes, it's a "pet peeve" of mine so to say....one or 2 are fine but when you post facts and stuff, use a spell checker.. So if I correct on spelling....just know it's a bad habbit of mine...lol

Also, how do they know the door is jammed, I don't think they've gone that far into the ship..have they?[/quote:29799af111]

Wow...someone like me...FINALLY!! I hate the way people spell on here! I know I'm not perfect or anything, but come on people! LOL....usually if I misspell something it's because my freakin brother in law (well, soon-to-be) decided it would be funny to balance a "malt beverage" on my computer while he was drunk....it spilled..and landed on my keyboard...so, now half of my keys stick! It makes typing an adventure! LOL
Posted on: 2004/4/5 23:24
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:c62a584b75="JByard"]Wow...someone like me...FINALLY!! I hate the way people spell on here! I know I'm not perfect or anything, but come on people! LOL....usually if I misspell something it's because my freakin brother in law (well, soon-to-be) decided it would be funny to balance a "malt beverage" on my computer while he was drunk....it spilled..and landed on my keyboard...so, now half of my keys stick! It makes typing an adventure! LOL [/quote:c62a584b75]

LOL And don't you love it when you correct people and they're like "It's computer language.." and the whole "ur" "u" and stuff like that?? How hard is it to type out you.. or your?? It's only 2 more letters!! lol

I know what you mean about keyboards, I spilled cola or something on mine and the 9 would stick and I think it was the L and the : that would stick too (and I'm a webdesigner, I need the ":" so it'd be like http:::::: lol).. Then we bought another one... hubby came SO close to spilling on my new one like 2 days after I got it..! lol He might have spilled on it, I don't really recall anymore, it's been too long and my keys don't stick..lol
Posted on: 2004/4/5 23:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.