Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Wow, all I have is one dress - based on the Jump Dress, but mine's green - how long have you been collecting then?
Posted on: 2004/4/8 16:56
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
I haven't been collecting that long, especially compared to some people. My first thing I ever got was a Titanic pencil from my cousin who'd gone to the Titanic exhibit (she gave that to me like in 1997). Then I got the soundtrack and a National Geographic documentory.. That was in like January of 1998 and I've been collecting ever since..
Posted on: 2004/4/8 18:10
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Wow, everyone has such great collectibles.
Titanic 4 ever, if you don't mind my asking, did you get your glasses from Ebay?
Rosie, Dining Room Prop chair and replica china, I love it. I have a piece of carpet also (only one though)from the diningroom and Teamtuna a dress. Gee there is a lot of fabulous things on here
Posted on: 2004/4/8 19:59
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:4007007746="Betty"]Wow, everyone has such great collectibles.
Titanic 4 ever, if you don't mind my asking, did you get your glasses from Ebay?
Rosie, Dining Room Prop chair and replica china, I love it. I have a piece of carpet also (only one though)from the diningroom and Teamtuna a dress. Gee there is a lot of fabulous things on here[/quote:4007007746]

No, I got them at an Exhibition I went to.
Posted on: 2004/4/8 21:06
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:a75aca7d24="Betty"]Wow, everyone has such great collectibles.
Rosie, Dining Room Prop chair and replica china, I love it. I have a piece of carpet also (only one though)from the diningroom and Teamtuna a dress. Gee there is a lot of fabulous things on here[/quote:a75aca7d24]

I've also got the Carpet, from the dining room, lounge and Rose's Stateroom. I want to frame them and hang them up. For now they're in my curio cabinet..

The glasses (I know what Titanic4Ever is talking about as I've got 4 of them myself),they use to be sold online on a website for fairly cheap but the site doesn't exist anymore. But you might have some luck at the exhibits as the site that sold the Wine Glasses provides the memoribilia stuff for the exhibits..
Posted on: 2004/4/8 22:12
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:d8344c6d1d="titanic 4 ever"][quote:d8344c6d1d="Betty"]Wow, everyone has such great collectibles.
Rosie, Dining Room Prop chair and replica china, I love it. I have a piece of carpet also (only one though)from the diningroom and Teamtuna a dress. Gee there is a lot of fabulous things on here[/quote:d8344c6d1d]

No, I got them at an Exhibition I went to.[/quote:d8344c6d1d]

Do yours look like these?
http://www.geocities.com/rosedwb1912/collectionstuff/wineglass.jpg

(If the link doesn't work, cut and copy it into your browser or just take out the http://)
Posted on: 2004/4/8 22:13
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
We need someone to post a pic of these...
Posted on: 2004/4/8 22:17

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
wow...that's just amazing Rosie! How much would you say you've spent on collecting these things all together?
Posted on: 2004/4/8 22:51
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:78b2b03906="Rosie1912"][quote:78b2b03906="titanic 4 ever"][quote:78b2b03906="Betty"]Wow, everyone has such great collectibles.
Rosie, Dining Room Prop chair and replica china, I love it. I have a piece of carpet also (only one though)from the diningroom and Teamtuna a dress. Gee there is a lot of fabulous things on here[/quote:78b2b03906]

No, I got them at an Exhibition I went to.[/quote:78b2b03906]

Do yours look like these?
http://www.geocities.com/rosedwb1912/collectionstuff/wineglass.jpg

(If the link doesn't work, cut and copy it into your browser or just take out the http://)[/quote:78b2b03906]

No, they are more of a "drinking" glass instead of a wine glass. I will try to find a pic of them.
Posted on: 2004/4/8 23:14
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
They are something like this but not as fancy. I will try to find a pic. of what they really look like.

http://www.collectibleonline.com/cristal_cd1003.htm
Posted on: 2004/4/8 23:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.