Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  3 Votes
  •  titanicgirlmaranda
      titanicgirlmaranda
Ship Of Dream's {Titanic} Info

From
Group:
Registered Users
Titanic is a very well built ship but needs work there were 1,506 passengers and only 500 surviored the wreck.Titanic is the ship of dream's it had sunk by hitting an iceberg in the middle of the atlantic ocean on April 12 , 1912 at 2:20 AM.The titanic movie is alright but only somewhat like the real wreck the movie there was nothing like a rich girl and a poor boy falling in love and at the end the boy dies it happened like the ship was sailing hit an iceberg sunk and 1,000 pepole died.The ship was very very very expensive it costed thousunds and that was alot in 1912. poor titanic!!!
Posted on: 2007/11/3 22:09
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  <3
      <3
Re: Ship Of Dream's {Titanic} Info

From
Group:
Registered Users
ummm ok then. half that stuff ain't even true dear. there was about 2207 people aboard and about 1502 died. and Titanic hit the iceberg April 14 at 11:40pm and sank April 15 at 2:20am. just thought i'd let u kno. and besides we don't really need an intro to Titanic. everyone on this site knows something about it already.
Posted on: 2007/11/5 2:11
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
titanic cost around the millon mark whcih into todays money is alot but in the day it wasent actuarl called the ship of dreams its just had that name given other the years since she sunk. the ship was magnificent when she was built and she still remains a brillent piece of engerniring
Posted on: 2007/11/9 10:52
  •  <3
      <3

From
Group:
Registered Users
i agree. she is still the most beautiful ship out there in my eyes.
Posted on: 2007/11/9 13:54
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
look at the cunard queens mary 1 and elizabeth and victoria compared to titanic. them may off been the largest ships in the word and far faster but one thing cunard mostly left out was the interia it was said the qm1 interiy wasent as nice as the qe1 as it was said they were far lesss luxury aand asewell the interia of the titanic was grand and the ship was aamzing piece for the time and still remains in out hearts nearly 100 years later as its 100 years in december when the keel of the first olympic class liner olympic was laid in the harland and wolff ship yard. belfast
Posted on: 2007/11/20 11:48
  •  SimpsonsGod551
      SimpsonsGod551

From
Group:
Registered Users
I just wished I could have seen it and maybe went on it
Posted on: 2007/12/27 5:29
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I would of liked to see her instead of photgraphs, I know this will never happan and it is just anouther big dream like the rest... Titanic wasent even fully loaded with the amount of passanger's whcih she was regsitered to carry so the death toll could of been far greater.

Aswell the titanic cost 1.5 millon to build in 1912 currency and thats arounf 555 millon in today's money.

the queens looked out dated when they came in by the slicker and nicer looking nomadie its a shame she sunk in harbour due to careless fire firghters.

aswell the titanic puts todays ships to shame as i belive todays wimpiy cruse liners just dont look as nice as the onces did back in the edwardian and gergion area and the elizabethen ship's look perfectic but sorry it had to be said and the titnaic remains in my eyes as one of the nicest ships built todate
Posted on: 2008/2/10 17:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.