Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Cole
      Cole
Titanic Expeditions

From Essex
Group:
Registered Users
[b:0e202c74bd]Hi there I was wondering if someone could answer the following question for me.
There have been many expedtions to the Titanic and most of them I have seen but on none of them have ever enterd the Titanic becuase it is too dangerous.

Apart from the salvages that have taken place is there any other evidence that any other expeditions have gone inside within the Titanic.

Also we saw how much work was involved to bring the Titanic Hull to the surface do you ever think it is possible to raise the Titanic.

I perosnally hope they don't as it should be left well alone as so many people lost there lifes that tragic night.[/b:0e202c74bd]Look forward to hearing from you all
Posted on: 2004/4/22 14:28
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Most of the visits to the wreck have gone inside the ship, including the first one, and the last one, Cameron's, was all [i:879450f1d5]about [/i:879450f1d5] going onto the ship. Most of these have been very careful not to harm it in any way. There was an unauthorized expedition last winter, to the stern, that apparently did take some things. They were supposed to have been arrained yesterday, but I've heard nothing further on that.

There is no way you could raise the ship - she would crumble apart, she's far too heavy, and she's in pieces.
Posted on: 2004/4/29 21:23
Create PDF from Post Print
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.