Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
for me the end are very sad. with all the picture of her life like jack and rose want to make when he was alive . and when she come back to the titanic to kiss jack and see all people applause... with the beautifull music
Posted on: 2003/7/2 2:44
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
omg ur sooo right!
Guest_Anonymous
[color=#00ffff:a9c24cf602][/color:a9c24cf602] hey ya u are sooo right! she did die in her sleep because she promised jack she would die home in her warm bed and that little get together at the end of the movie was when she was reunited with jack and everyone that had died were there clapping for them so ya she did die. but something thats a little blurry to me is how she looked young again if she had died, wouldent she be rinkly still and old? lol someone clear this up for me plz :):) lol :o :D
Posted on: 2003/7/14 8:22
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
loooooooooooool ....... u guys r soo funny ... u actually think that the real women that was saying the story was actually rose ; the one that died a long time ago ??!! lool.... of course she wasnt... she was just acting ... this is just a movie ... its real movie ..... but all the actors that were acting werent the real ones from 1914 when the accident happened... they r long dead right now.. the movie was presented in 1996 and the women would be 99 yrs old for heaven sakes...
i mean they cant say everything true for eg: when the women came and said that she was rose and that she knows everything .. that wasnt true .. that was just a headline to start the story... but then the rest of the story was true... but the actors were just acting parts of the ppl that died long ago..
Posted on: 2003/7/16 2:45
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
sorry u guys i was kinda confused... the women that was telling the story was actually the one from titanic... i didnt believe it at first cuz i thought i mean was 99yrs old and that is pretty old .. so i thought it was just a women acting.. the old lady was one of the ppl that survived titanic... but the rest of the movie u know when she told them about the story ... the ppl were acting her story .. that means they werent real ppl from 1914... they were just acting to show u how the whole accident happened and stuff like that.. o for the other question which shouldnt she be rinkly and stuff like that?? well of course the one that acted in the movie wasnt her... they just brought someone that looked like her....
Posted on: 2003/7/16 3:40
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
that looked like her when she was young
Posted on: 2003/7/16 3:42
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[color=#ff00e3:2a8819eb03][/color:2a8819eb03]I think that Rose lived in one way because you wouldnt just leave her body in her bed on a ship place...and i think shes dead in a way because she lookz peaceful and it shows you pictures of her as a girl. Im only 16 and i am fasinated by Titanic...i have an ornamont of it which cost about 24363 ! I love the film...makes me cry everytime...My great nan was 5 when the real Titanic sank...She dies 2 yearz ago...
No one will forget The Titanic....It'll Live On Forever...
Posted on: 2003/7/20 5:09
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
O my God,,, u guys i know i first said that the old women wasnt the real rose from 1912 and then i said yes she was... but now im positive that , that wasnt the real rose that wasnt from the titanic in 1912..... i even asked.. i mean even in the movie it said that they were looking for an old women to present the movie .... but that wasnt actually rose from 1912.. this time im sure of wut im saying...
Posted on: 2003/7/22 2:09
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
very sad movie. its my fav movie too. :D
Posted on: 2003/7/24 16:19
  •  Drusilla
      Drusilla

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:486b459ca9="susu"]O my God,,, u guys i know i first said that the old women wasnt the real rose from 1912 and then i said yes she was... but now im positive that , that wasnt the real rose that wasnt from the titanic in 1912..... i even asked.. i mean even in the movie it said that they were looking for an old women to present the movie .... but that wasnt actually rose from 1912.. this time im sure of wut im saying...[/quote:486b459ca9]

[quote:486b459ca9="Anonymous"]sorry u guys i was kinda confused... the women that was telling the story was actually the one from titanic... i didnt believe it at first cuz i thought i mean was 99yrs old and that is pretty old .. so i thought it was just a women acting.. the old lady was one of the ppl that survived titanic... but the rest of the movie u know when she told them about the story ... the ppl were acting her story .. that means they werent real ppl from 1914... they were just acting to show u how the whole accident happened and stuff like that.. o for the other question which shouldnt she be rinkly and stuff like that?? well of course the one that acted in the movie wasnt her... they just brought someone that looked like her....[/quote:486b459ca9]

:?: :shock: :?: HUH????

Okay, I understand that many of you posting here are young but surely you are old enough to understand that Jack & Rose were not real people. According to Jack Cameron, they weren't even [i:486b459ca9]based[/i:486b459ca9] on real people. Cameron said Rose was the name of his grandmother and Jack Dawson was completely fictional. He said that he didn't find out until later that there actually had been a man named J. Dawson who died on the Titanic. However, this was purely coincidental.
Posted on: 2003/9/14 20:29
  •  jackandroseforever
      jackandroseforever

From Australia
Group:
Registered Users
I think for her to die with the memory of Jack with her forever would be really special, because jack was so special to her. :)
Posted on: 2003/12/1 7:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.