Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Jack_Dawson_Is_Hot
      Jack_Dawson_Is_Hot
Jack-Dead or Alive?

From Vermont (the boring state)
Group:
Registered Users
ok, so you know the part in the movie when Rose gets on the wooden thing, and Jack tries to get on it too but it tipps, well if you think about it, if he could get on it, do you think that he would still die? I don't think he would die. I think he would live, cuz it was the coldness of the water that killed him wasn't it? Well, i'm just surprised Rose didn't die of a broken heart. (I would've) but now that i think about it, maybe i wouldn't have, because she did promise him that she would survive. Ok, if ne1 here has the soundtrack (the 1 cd one), open the case, and take the cd out. The picture that is under the cd, OMG! i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE it sooo... MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2004/4/27 1:31
Create PDF from Post Print

From Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Jack was screwed anyway. look at what he was wearing. If he had managed to get on the board his weight would have brought the board down slightly underwater. There have been cases where people were pulled from the water after only a few minutes and died. And speaking from experience, cold water is difficult to be in for more than a few minutes.
Posted on: 2004/5/9 23:47
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Even if he didn't overbalance, that air was colder than the water - and as 1812 memtions, he wasn't wearing much. Besides, the point of the thing was that Jack died - otherwise, it wouldn't have been so powerful.
Posted on: 2004/5/10 18:06

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Ok, I read half of Lee's post and then clicked reply, not finishing it until I got to this page..I was going to say the same thing. I think he ould have died somehow because that was needed to happen for the movie to be as powerful as it was. If he lived, the pics at the end with her doing everything he told her to do wouldn't be as powerful if he were inthem wiht her. It's that she kept loving him her whole life even though he died when she was really young.
Posted on: 2004/5/16 23:27
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Please do notice this was a movie and not the real thing, right?
Posted on: 2004/5/16 23:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.