Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  TDT
      TDT
She killed him

From
Group:
Registered Users
I don't think that Jack Dawson was dead, he was merely sleeping...her voice was very faint trying to wake him up. She ended up drowning him because she was in a predicament having that tryst on the boat.
Posted on: 2004/5/29 10:23
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  titanica01
      titanica01
hey

From
Group:
Registered Users
hey,
i dont think she killed Jack Dawson. the water was so cold that it killed about 1500 people, and that would mean she would have killed 1500 people.and the only reason that Jack sank to the bottom of the sea is b/c he froze to Roses arm. she had to let go of him, so she could get the whistle from the frozen officer. she couldnt of swam over to the officer w/ Jack, b/c w/ his body weight he would of pulled her under the water.and when Jack told Rose to never let go, he meant "never give up" not never let go of him. and she couldnt of killed him, if he was already DEAD! that is why she went to get the whistle from the frozen officer, so she wouldnt give up on life. so she wouldnt lose her life in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean.
from,
titanica01
p.s. it was a little COMMON SENSE!
Posted on: 2004/5/29 16:40
  •  Nahla*Rose
      Nahla*Rose
Re: hey

From Egypt
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:4bb4456426="titanica01"]hey,
i dont think she killed Jack Dawson. the water was so cold that it killed about 1500 people, and that would mean she would have killed 1500 people.and the only reason that Jack sank to the bottom of the sea is b/c he froze to Roses arm. she had to let go of him, so she could get the whistle from the frozen officer. she couldnt of swam over to the officer w/ Jack, b/c w/ his body weight he would of pulled her under the water.and when Jack told Rose to never let go, he meant "never give up" not never let go of him. and she couldnt of killed him, if he was already DEAD! that is why she went to get the whistle from the frozen officer, so she wouldnt give up on life. so she wouldnt lose her life in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean.
from,
titanica01
p.s. it was a little COMMON SENSE![/quote:4bb4456426]

[color=darkred:4bb4456426][size=18:4bb4456426]I am agree with U.......[/size:4bb4456426][/color:4bb4456426]
Posted on: 2004/6/3 13:16
  •  jeni_loves_jack_4_ever
      jeni_loves_jack_4_ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
I totaly agree with you! He was DEAD!!!! It isn't Her faulty that he died !!!!! HE FROSE TO DEATH!!!!DUH!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2004/7/11 22:44
  •  ImaTitanicluvr
      ImaTitanicluvr

From
Group:
Registered Users
Hello!!! He was frozen to her!! How could she have killed him if he wuz already dead? Plus she needed to get that whistle. And, he did insist for her to get on top of that wood/fireplace thing and she did. It's not her fault that he died. Also the water was below freezing. Even if she were to kill Jack (which she obviously didn't), He would've died anyway. U should watch the movie again.

-Tracy Byrd, song title is Keeper of the Stars
Picture of Tracy v
Posted on: 2004/7/29 19:35

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
TDT, have you ever laid in a bathtub full of water?? As you inhale, have you noticed that you float and as you exhale you sink?? If he was "sleeping" upon inhalation he would have risen up. Even if we wasn't attached to her hand we would have floated if we was merely sleeping. Another thing, if you've ever been in a pool and held on to someones raft as they're laying on it....if you like, hold on the the back of it and just float around with them and not moved your body, you will find that the water makes you float on your back. Since oxygen is all throughout the body, and it is lighter then water, it makes you float. If you were dead, you would not be able to do this and would sink, as "Jack" did in the movie.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/3 17:24
  •  ImaTitanicluvr
      ImaTitanicluvr

From
Group:
Registered Users
HELLO! Of course he was breathing! It's a movie!

-Tracy Byrd, song title is Keeper of the Stars
Picture of Tracy v
Posted on: 2004/8/3 22:18

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, very true it is....however, I dont' know if you know this, BUT....I do believe that part if him dead in the water was a dummy. Not like, a dummy, but moreso a plaster made copy of his body. He shot part of the dead scene, but you can't possibly play a dead man as well as was done in the movie. His eyes we'ren't moving at all, which is impossible to stop. It cannot be done.....it can be controlled, but not stopped altogether.

Posted on: 2004/8/4 0:25
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Nosie- Actually I do believe DiCaprio played the part fully with no plaster mold of him needed. Due to the numerous takes and pauses done for every scene and that one as well he wouldn't have to hold his breath for as long as it seems. There's a photo in JC's Titanic book that show both Leo and Kate getting the "cold" makeup redone. And as for his sinking he could have had something tied around his ankle to make him "sink".

Did you know when Andrews is standing in the Smoking Lounge as the ship sinks and the glass falls off?? You can (if you look closely) see a fishing line pulling the glass.
Posted on: 2004/8/4 11:12

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Yea, I saw that. And I really believe that DiCaprio has some sort of double for at least a part of the scene. I could believe the ankle thing you mentioned, but I mean....it's physically impossible to stop your eyes from moving when you close them. In the movie, his don't move at all, not one bit....of course because he's dead. But, there's no way he could have played the scenes where there's a full on shot of his face. No way I say! LOL

Posted on: 2004/8/4 15:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.