Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic TV documentaries
  Did anyone Have a dream on being on the R.M.S Titanic?

Browsing this Thread:   209 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  8 Votes
Re: Did anyone Have a dream on being on the R.M.S Titanic?

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
that's great... in my dreams i'm always conscient that i'm there..

so i can walk, touch,watch n fell all so freely... i feel really excited been there...

so many times i've said.. wow i'm onboard titanic!! i don't know how to explain the feeling... but it's really really good..

oh i have never ended up a dream cuz my mum always wake me up lol

cyaaaaaa
Posted on: 2005/11/5 20:16
Create PDF from Post Print

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Oh thats awesome Clinton, everyone was all happy, im hoping if I ever have a dream about the Titanic that its a good one. Thats kinda a wierd ending.

That sucks you've never ended the dreams TITANICsoul, maybe you will one day though.
Posted on: 2005/11/8 2:59

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
wow. Very poetic. Such a deep thought from such a small mind No, I'm just kidding. That was pretty cool. Unless you copied that. Then you're just a loser.Quote:

clinton wrote:

Well the dream ended rather weird. As I said before: Everbody was happy. Nobody had a care in the world. It felt like a very joyfull place to be onboard the ship. And I could recognise certain features of the ship which made it clear to me that this indeed was the Titanic. People didn't talk though. They just looked at me and at each other and smiled and it felt like being home after a long trip. My dream ended with a sunrise over a calm empty sea. That's it. I felt empty as soon as the sunrise over the empty ocean apeared. No ship, No lifeboats, nothing, just all of a sudden an empty ocean... I felt uncomfortable and woke up.

Two very contrasting emotions. Only two that I can recall. The first being one of utter contentment followed by silent, desolate fear.
Posted on: 2005/11/8 3:45

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
obviously he DID not copy that... no one has motives to copy something lol...

so don't say it lol... sorry it's just i act that way always...

cyaaaa
Posted on: 2005/11/8 16:36
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic65 wrote:
wow. Very poetic. Such a deep thought from such a small mind No, I'm just kidding. That was pretty cool. Unless you copied that. Then you're just a loser.Quote:

Clinton wrote:
All part of my own dream. No copied stuff. And if that makes me a loser then I'm glad to be an honest loser... Did anyone else have a dream about the Titanic?
Posted on: 2005/11/20 18:24

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Okay, don't bite my head off. I don't know you personaly. Some people are copy cats. I'm not saying you're a copy cat, Clinton. I'm just saying that it's deep and if you copied that (Which I'm sure you didn't) then you're mean. But you have come forth and made it clear that you did not copy that and I truely respect that. Not many people would. And you are not a loser, but you are honest. Thanks a million for that. I apologize to anyone I may have offended.Quote:

TITANICsoul wrote:
obviously he DID not copy that... no one has motives to copy something lol...

so don't say it lol... sorry it's just i act that way always...

cyaaaa
Posted on: 2005/11/21 4:35
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
No problemo.

Are there any others who had a dream that they were onboard the Titanic, or a dream about the Titanic?
Posted on: 2005/11/22 13:10

From
Group:
Registered Users
I have. Through the eyes of my better half, Will Murdoch...we stood briefly by ourselves on the starboard bridge wing, looking forward out over the forecastle deck. There was no Jack Dawson nor Fabrizio forward on the prow. I could feel his sense of optimism, as we stood there, with his hands resting on the rail.

Titanic had just left the Irish coastline behind, and was heading out to the open sea. The sun was starting to set in the western sky, and the ship's super structure was starting to take on a pinkish hue. Out of the corner of his right eye, I could see the starboard bridge wing house; and out of the corner of his left eye, I could see the starboard bridge wall. Below us, we could see the foreward well deck with its two crains and hatches.

All in all, it was an amazing feeling to say the least. This dream we shared, was a the start of a series of dreams we had. It is as if my beloved Will, out of his deep love for me, was telling me his story his way.

MA
Posted on: 2005/12/23 22:19

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
I had a dream i was on the Titanic. I ran to the bridge just before she hit the iceburg and turned the steering wheel and she missed it. Then the captain came in and thank me very much and he fired the first officer on the spot because he was so bad. I then became a hero in New york and was instantly made Captain of the Titanic.
Posted on: 2005/12/24 0:56
  •  Titanic Heart
      Titanic Heart

From
Group:
Registered Users
i had 2 dreams the first one was weird.

I was on Titanic and the boat was all wood and all i remaber was that there were these cartoon charticter tweety bird and this hippo. So the boat was sinking and there was only 1 more life boat left or something and tweety and the hippo got it and it can only fit 2 ppl (we were friends) so me and someone else (i forgot) were crying and beging them when the go out (so they dont get sucked in) and they did we were in the water and the water was warm and evey one around me was dead so they came back and i said 'u keped ur promise (and i was crying) thats all i remaber.

hers the last one

This is all i can remaber

I was in a airport and i wnt up the eslelater and then there were thease thin stairs and we went on a ferry (like when u go to fire island bc i live on longisland) and i forgot the rest but the end was we were saved and i was cold sngging with my dad at night on the ferry.

thats it!!!!!!!!! thats starage 4 a 10 year old
Posted on: 2005/12/24 16:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.