Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic TV documentaries
  Did anyone Have a dream on being on the R.M.S Titanic?

Browsing this Thread:   209 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  8 Votes
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King
Re: Did anyone Have a dream on being on the R.M.S Titanic?

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
I have never had a dream on being on the Titanic. Hopefully tonight I will have one. I will never know. I kinda had one when is was on another ship though. I dont even know what ship it was.

Jack Dawson: When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose
Posted on: 2006/7/5 7:13
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Michael Passwaters
      Michael Passwaters

From Virginia, united states
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, i did it is wierd to i was on the very bottom of the ship and it started to fill with water. so i started screaming but no one came.
then i started breathing in the water and was ok.

wasn't that wierd too?
Posted on: 2006/7/1 15:08

From California
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah I had one, but it was really short and weird. Here it goes:

I was onboard a spaceship,then some litle boy told me to go with him into the "Titanic" and I did, we walked into the Grand Staircase and saw Molly Brown. Then I went back into the Spaceship. Minutes later the Titanic sunk.

Weird? Yes.

-Rose (Kate Winslet)
Posted on: 2006/6/30 11:23

From California
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah I had one, but it was really short and weird. Here it goes:

I was onboard a spaceship,then some litle boy told me to go with him into the "Titanic" and I did, we walked into the Grand Staircase and saw Molly Brown. Then I went back into the Spaceship. Minutes later the Titanic sunk.

Weird? Yes.

-Rose (Kate Winslet)
Posted on: 2006/6/30 11:23
  •  missrose
      missrose

From TEXAS, USA
Group:
Registered Users
My dream to me was kind of weird it seemed short but anyways.... I was on the titanic and for some reason it starts sinking and not because of an iceburg.After it was half way in the ocean i just jumped off the ship but what was different was that the water was warm and it was sunny out .Plus i could reach the bottom of the ocean ( Im 4'11 just to let yall kno so yea im short). And then I walked toward my old elementary playground...Then i entered what I call the part 2 of my dream....so yeah
Posted on: 2006/6/26 6:50

From Orange, VA (U.S.A.)
Group:
Registered Users
I too had a strange dream about being on the Titanic. In my dream, I'm the only one on the ship, and the ship is anchored out in the middle of the Atlantic (I don't know where the other passengers and the crew are. Like I said I got the whole ship to myself). It's around dusk because I'm watching the sun set from the promenade deck (I'm standing under the starboard bridge wing). I don't know how Titanic ended up in the middle of the ocean, and in my exploration of the ship, I've yet to find another person. The lights are burning on the ship, so I know someone must be down in the engine room. I just can't get down there! I've even been on the bridge (no one is there!), and I closed the water tight doors (I'm trying to get some one's attention). Still, no response. Weird, huh?
Posted on: 2006/6/26 6:05
  •  Titanic Heart
      Titanic Heart

From
Group:
Registered Users
i had 2 dreams the first one was weird.

I was on Titanic and the boat was all wood and all i remaber was that there were these cartoon charticter tweety bird and this hippo. So the boat was sinking and there was only 1 more life boat left or something and tweety and the hippo got it and it can only fit 2 ppl (we were friends) so me and someone else (i forgot) were crying and beging them when the go out (so they dont get sucked in) and they did we were in the water and the water was warm and evey one around me was dead so they came back and i said 'u keped ur promise (and i was crying) thats all i remaber.

hers the last one

This is all i can remaber

I was in a airport and i wnt up the eslelater and then there were thease thin stairs and we went on a ferry (like when u go to fire island bc i live on longisland) and i forgot the rest but the end was we were saved and i was cold sngging with my dad at night on the ferry.

thats it!!!!!!!!! thats starage 4 a 10 year old
Posted on: 2005/12/24 16:25

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
I had a dream i was on the Titanic. I ran to the bridge just before she hit the iceburg and turned the steering wheel and she missed it. Then the captain came in and thank me very much and he fired the first officer on the spot because he was so bad. I then became a hero in New york and was instantly made Captain of the Titanic.
Posted on: 2005/12/24 0:56

From
Group:
Registered Users
I have. Through the eyes of my better half, Will Murdoch...we stood briefly by ourselves on the starboard bridge wing, looking forward out over the forecastle deck. There was no Jack Dawson nor Fabrizio forward on the prow. I could feel his sense of optimism, as we stood there, with his hands resting on the rail.

Titanic had just left the Irish coastline behind, and was heading out to the open sea. The sun was starting to set in the western sky, and the ship's super structure was starting to take on a pinkish hue. Out of the corner of his right eye, I could see the starboard bridge wing house; and out of the corner of his left eye, I could see the starboard bridge wall. Below us, we could see the foreward well deck with its two crains and hatches.

All in all, it was an amazing feeling to say the least. This dream we shared, was a the start of a series of dreams we had. It is as if my beloved Will, out of his deep love for me, was telling me his story his way.

MA
Posted on: 2005/12/23 22:19
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
No problemo.

Are there any others who had a dream that they were onboard the Titanic, or a dream about the Titanic?
Posted on: 2005/11/22 13:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.