Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  rose4jackd
      rose4jackd
there should be a titanic film reunion

From coventry
Group:
Registered Users
:[color=blue:f724e6573a][size=18:f724e6573a]shock: the film ws so big i think there should be a reunion for the film where all the people involved with the film should get together i think some of there biggest fans should be invited such as me :!: :!: :!: [/size:f724e6573a][/color:f724e6573a]
Posted on: 2004/8/12 22:40
Create PDF from Post Print

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
That wouldn't be too bad of an idea I suppose. I do think they should make another movie...about Rose's life after the sinking and go into more detail and emotion about all those pics she had on her trunk in her stateroom when she was visiting Brock. That would be interesting.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/12 23:33
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
Maybe they could make another film. However, if this film was rubbish surely it'd kinda ruin the first film. I mean, that's sometimes what happens to films. They release too many and once one gets a bad rating they all do.

That probably makes no sense :)
Posted on: 2004/8/13 9:29
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
If they tried to make a sequal it'd fail. You can't make a sequal on Titanic, even on Rose's life after Titanic. Not to mention Kate wouldn't do it, couldn't do it as she's almost 30..and to pass again for a 17 yr old after Titanic??

As for the reunion idea, I don't count on it ever happening and with the fans there?? Highly unlikely. Although there is talk that they might re-release the film in 2007 for the 10th anniversary but that's just hear say.
Posted on: 2004/8/13 12:53

From
Group:
Registered Users
Rosie i was wondering In the film Rosie had paintings by a famious artist cant remimber the artist name but was there sure paintings by said artist on board titanic or is this make believe?
Posted on: 2004/8/13 13:13
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Rose had paintings by Degas, Picasso and Monet. None of these were on the real Titanic as they're all hanging in art museums.
Posted on: 2004/8/13 14:52

From
Group:
Registered Users
They are the artists names right?(Degas, Picasso and Monet) And many of their work is still hanging in musumes but is there a chance that some off there work could have been on board titanic and lost to the sea? Today they are still finding works form many famous artist that they never knew exsisted. Our do you think they just picked names of artist that were around the era and wrote this into the storyline?
Posted on: 2004/8/13 15:06

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Monet! Ah yes! Monet's Waterlilly's!! I loved that painting! He painted that because he had visited a pond very frequently in the spring. He loved the blooming waterlilly's so much, he painted them!! Not to mention, MANY different paintings of them too! One of the bigger peices of his Waterlilly's ishanging at the Cleveland Art Museum. As is much of Rodin's work as well! Although, I'm sure that's not there anymore and making it's way around the country. I got to see some of his very famous work as well!!

(Collie, see, i just told ya I liked art history! :)

Posted on: 2004/8/13 15:40

From
Group:
Registered Users
my favouri artist is John constable an english artist do you know of him? And do you paint yourself?
Posted on: 2004/8/13 16:15

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
:( No, I don't paint. unfortunately, I do not posses the talent to paint...only the talent to admire people who can. But, I can play the saxaphone! :)

Posted on: 2004/8/13 16:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.