Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
ghosts of the titanic

From
Group:
Registered Users
If theres any place thats haunted on this earth it would have to be the corridors of the titanic?
Posted on: 2004/8/13 11:22
Create PDF from Post Print

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I actually did hear that the water around and in the Titanic is haunted. It was on a documentary. Sonething about when James Cameron got to go down there for his movie, the lights in the submersible kept going with nothing being wrong with the electrical systems, and you could actually see passengers walking around on the decks and in their staterooms. But, I don't know if it really happened. Ghosts are a hard thing to determine if you're really seeing...especially under water with all the weird kinds of fish around, and bacteria forming.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/13 15:32
  •  thunderking
      thunderking

From montreal, canada
Group:
Registered Users
nosierosie, nothing is impossible!!!
Posted on: 2004/8/15 15:02

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
This is true. :)

Posted on: 2004/8/16 22:37
  •  ImaTitanicluvr
      ImaTitanicluvr

From
Group:
Registered Users
It probably is haunted. Also it isn't the only place that might be. Abraham Lincoln supposeably haunts his gravesite and the White House.

-Tracy Byrd, song title is Keeper of the Stars
Picture of Tracy v
Posted on: 2004/8/19 18:47
  •  Chasethecat
      Chasethecat

From
Group:
Registered Users
[b:fdaed953d5]I would love to know the name of that documentery. I really wouldn't know if she was haunted, but with the way everyone died, and it's being called a grave site. I would believe she is haunted.[/b:fdaed953d5]
Posted on: 2004/8/19 21:58

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
All of the battlefields in Pennsylvania are haunted. Like, Gettysburg and what not. We went there on a field trip for school and just before we left I remember watching a TV show talking about it and showing some of the places that were most haunted. Most of which were the places we went...so I have like, terrified I'd see a ghost. Thank goodness I didn't!

Posted on: 2004/8/19 22:23

From
Group:
Registered Users
Theres a house over here said to be hunted my friends and i thought we would check it out. We found a hidden room with no windows in which was an old rocking horse and old newspapers that happened to be from the year and day i was born.Went we finished exploring the house we went out side and started playing football one of my mates said that he felt that we were being watched so we decided to go but first we wanted to take a photo to show the rest of our mates that we had been there and when the film was developed behind us looking out of one of the up stairs window was a little girl. Ive still got the photo
Posted on: 2004/8/20 10:33
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
When I was little, I lived in a house that was haunted. One time my mom was in the bathroom and saw out of the corner of her eye a lady in Civil War era clothing standing at the bathroom door. When she went to look, it was gone. My grandma saw the same thing.. And they saw her once walking down the hallway of the house too. Luckily she was friendly and never bothered us. We think she might have died there in the Civil war then the house was built..
Posted on: 2004/8/20 11:36

From
Group:
Registered Users
Oh my God thats crazy how did you sleep at night? Did you ever find out what she wanted? Or who she was?
Posted on: 2004/8/20 14:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.