Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
oh my goodness!!! Both of your stories are freaky!!! I kinda wish I had a haunted story, but luckily I don't. I think I would probably have a heart attack if I were ever see a ghost! lol...they freak me out.... :)

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/20 14:28
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
LOL Like I said, she never bothered us. My mom and grandma just saw her a few times either by the bathroom, walking by the bathroom or walking down the hall then fading... At the time I was only like 9-10 years old, and I myself never saw anything... I actually don't think I knew until not too long before we moved out..or maybe we'd already moved, don't recall. Too long ago..lol

Never did find out who she was, and since she never bothered us I don't think she "wanted" anything...she was just maybe staying where she died? I don't know..
Posted on: 2004/8/20 15:16

From
Group:
Registered Users
my friends brother bought a house and repapered it from top to bottom any way when he had finished he went to hang a picture and the nail just went into nothing so he tried again the same thing happened he realised that there was like a space boarded up so he got his hammer and burst threw to find a small room myself and his brother made up storys telling him that there was an exercisem and that the evil sprit was trapped in the room and that was why it was boarded up for the next few weeks his brother who had a spare key and with the help of me started moving his furnisher aroud and turning on taps ect to spook him out but this time he set his cam corder and caught us out and give us a good hiding.We were very young at the time and didnt realised the full extent of what we were doing.
Posted on: 2004/8/20 15:26

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
LOL!!!! That is very funny!! but very cruel! :)

Posted on: 2004/8/20 15:46

From
Group:
Registered Users
Hi nosie Rosie yes it was an evil thing to do but we were only young anyway the kicking we got soon made us grow up.
Posted on: 2004/8/20 15:49
  •  Chasethecat
      Chasethecat

From
Group:
Registered Users
:D [b:f1f33f236b] Oh how i would love to see that picture. I don't believe i've had any experiences at all. i guess maby we can count my cat crying at the wall, cuz it's supposedly known for cats to be in some contact with the other world (we call it). other than that i'll have see if i can remember anything.[/b:f1f33f236b]
Posted on: 2004/8/20 17:35
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:335f919a7a="colliewobbles"]Theres a house over here said to be hunted my friends and i thought we would check it out. We found a hidden room with no windows in which was an old rocking horse and old newspapers that happened to be from the year and day i was born.Went we finished exploring the house we went out side and started playing football one of my mates said that he felt that we were being watched so we decided to go but first we wanted to take a photo to show the rest of our mates that we had been there and when the film was developed behind us looking out of one of the up stairs window was a little girl. Ive still got the photo[/quote:335f919a7a]

ooh, thats creepy.
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~ ~
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12108709
Posted on: 2004/8/21 23:57
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
i dont know if this was exactly a ghost but have you heard of queen spades? well, me and my friends were on a trip when i was in 4th grade and decided to call her to come and show herself to us. after half an hour of calling she came but then wouldnt go away. she kept bothering us through the whole night and on the very next day we all called our moms and they picked us up.
~ ~
Posted on: 2004/8/22 0:15

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
LOL....I hate those stories. My mom told me one of when she was a little girl and her and her sis's had a Quiji Board. I don't know if they even still have them around today, but it's a board with all the letters of the alphabet and numbers...and a little dial type thing that moves. All the people that play it are supposed tp put their fingers on it and call spirits. And, IF a spirit decided to come to you, so to speak, they make that dial move to letters, and spell out what they're trying to say. Now, I myself never really believed in it. But my mother will swear to you that it works. When she was little, her and her one sister used to play with it, and they always talked to this guy, I forget his name. And, one night she had to go to bed, and the guy didn't want her to, but she had to. So, he was mad at her. So, she cleaned up and went to bed. Well, next day she gets up and sees the game board out of it's place.....and on the top of the box is the guys name, written in what LOOKED like blood!!!!

YTIKES!!!! I don't think she likes them anymore... :)

Posted on: 2004/8/22 2:21
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
it sounds interesting. it would be scary to wake up and seeing things like that. ugh! i believe in ghosts and i would like to see or talk to one. especially if its a titanic one. they would have interesting things to say. once i heard a story about a girl in my class but i never asked her because i was scared. once on her birthday they played hide and seek or something like that and a 3-4 girls and boys hid in a closet. they started calling ghosts and then they made fun of them. the other people on the party forgot about them and when they did look for them they found them dead in the closet. creepy. :(
~ ~
Posted on: 2004/8/22 2:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.