Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
To Rose

From
Group:
Registered Users
Rose wheres your wee mate apple Jack? Hes not been about now for days i hope ok.
Posted on: 2004/8/23 15:38
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
i dont know. i guess he just got bored. why do you miss him? why do i get the feeling that you're calling him jack for a reason?
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~ ~
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12108709
Posted on: 2004/8/24 3:40

From
Group:
Registered Users
I get mixed up thinking that he called himself after Jack in the film thats all. He wasnt a bad lad even funny at times.
Posted on: 2004/8/24 11:11

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I get a kick out of hearing Collie call him Apple Jack, considering it's the name of a cereal... :)

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/24 22:06
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
ha ha, i didnt know that there was a cereal with that name. anyway, hes doing ok if you insist on knowing. he just got his car and he likes showing off in it.
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~ ~
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12108709
Posted on: 2004/8/25 2:49
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Why do I get scared at the thought of him in a car??? He can't be too much older than you..16 and showing off in it... I dread any 16year old in a car, they're not oldenough and mature enough to appreciate the responsibilities and I don't care how mature you say one is and when one wants to "show off" in it, that's not showing any kind of maturity level. I personally think they shoud raise the driving age to 18 where you're legal or actually maybe even 21..

Also.. It's Apple JACKS...and yum..craving! lol
Posted on: 2004/8/25 12:04

From
Group:
Registered Users
Rosie, Ive not long passed the test myself but i agree that young apple Jack seems as if he needs to grow up a wee bit. Apple Jack over here in the uk is like cider.
Posted on: 2004/8/25 14:10
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Well I know some people prefer to wait on getting their license. For me for example, I never got mine and I'm 20.. (it wasn't by choice, just never had the time and never really was all that interested in getting it so quickly). Do hope to get it soon though as I need to get around now..

Apple Jacks in the US is Cereal, it's got little pieces of Apple on it, so they say..lol It's pretty good actually..
Posted on: 2004/8/25 15:16

From
Group:
Registered Users
Rosie dont take this the wrong way but i would have thought that you were much older that 20 thats a surprize If you dont mind me saying i think that you seem very mature for your years.Which is a good thing no? And its not important what age you pass the important thing is to be safe.Let me know when you start the lessions and ill light a candle for you and say a few prayers.
Posted on: 2004/8/25 16:14
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
LOL Yes, I'm *only* 20.. I think I may sound/seem mature as I was brought up to be polite and mature and treat others how they'd like to be treated, which that can add to the maturity level I believe.

You're right, it's not important what age it's passed, but I personally believe 16 is too young to have such a strong responsibility. Actually in Holland you have to be 18 to get it, have 30-40 driving lessons (totals up to being around 2,000-3000 euros), plus driving exam.. I had many friends my age who did get their license at age 16 and I remember hearing stories how they got a ticket, passed a red light, too many people in the car..etc..

I'm hoping to get mine within the next month or two as I'm going to have to get me a part time job soon and will need the license to get myself to work..
Posted on: 2004/8/25 18:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.